LOST reminder

stevestojan

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Charlie called Sawyer a "ponce"  - which is pretty much the same thing anyhow, in British slang

And no kidding, how long have they been on the island eating fish and coconuts?  You'd think Hurley would shed a few pounds by now.

212258[/snapback]

I thought Charlie told Sawyer that he "punched like a punk"

I thought Charlie told Sawyer that he "punched like a punk"

213777[/snapback]

That's what I heard. Total B.S. 'cuz Sawyer clocked him but good, I thought the hobbit was going to be spitting out teeth a la Benny Hill. And the hobbit punched Sawyer on his wound...like that was a brave thing to do?

Interesting point my girlfriend brought up, maybe someone can comment. Is everyone on that island have no one that will miss them? The doctor's parents are dead, the pregnant girl's boyfriend left her, etc. The ones who have loved ones were on the plane with them, like the black lady and Micheal and Walt.

Interesting point my girlfriend brought up, maybe someone can comment. Is everyone on that island have no one that will miss them? The doctor's parents are dead, the pregnant girl's boyfriend left her, etc. The ones who have loved ones were on the plane with them, like the black lady and Micheal and Walt.

213791[/snapback]

In some cases (Kate, Jack, Sawyer), thats true. But Boone (and Shannon for that matter) have their mother back in CA. Locke had a daughter whom we saw him speaking with in his segment. Charlie has a brother back in Australia.

But the plane was "a thousand miles off course," so it doesn't really matter if they're missed or not.

In some cases (Kate, Jack, Sawyer), thats true.  But Boone (and Shannon for that matter) have their mother back in CA.  Locke had a daughter whom we saw him speaking with in his segment.  Charlie has a brother back in Australia.

But the plane was "a thousand miles off course," so it doesn't really matter if they're missed or not.

213918[/snapback]

Isn't Jack's mother alive? I thought she was the one who sent him after his father.