Cowher

Bills1218

In a perfect world, we'd dump Marrone tomorrow like the Browns are dumping Chud, and then throw money at the Chin until he agrees to save us from another 14 years in the NFL wilderness - https://www.facebook.com/BillCowherToBuffalo

But this isn't a perfect world, so we're probably looking at 1.5 more years of mediocrity followed by bringing in Romeo Crennel as our new coach.

Doomed.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, he would just jump at the chance of coming to Buffalo. No one wants any part of this crappy ownership situation, the uncertainty of whether the team will leave, or living in WNY. There is a reason they can only get a Syracuse coach. Maybe in a few years they can attract the Bowling Green staff.

Yes, we definitely don't want to promote short posts - http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/158485-emmitt-smiths-2013-mock-draft-hilarious/

Good one dude.

If you want to take offense and take a shot back then good for you but my comment was not an attack on you but instead on the repetitive offseason "sign this guy" "what about hiring this guy" threads. There will be 10 more hire Cower posts before the draft, it the same every year.

Anyone who thinks that right now, today, Marrone is a better NFL head coach, even with Cowher being away for so long, has no clue about rating NFL coaches. I mean, it's not even close. Maybe....maybe, 10 years from now, if Marrone establishes a winning record and/or some division/conference titles & a SB win, then you could argue about it. But right now? Get real.

Anyone who thinks that right now, today, Marrone is a better NFL head coach, even with Cowher being away for so long, has no clue about rating NFL coaches. I mean, it's not even close. Maybe....maybe, 10 years from now, if Marrone establishes a winning record and/or some division/conference titles & a SB win, then you could argue about it. But right now? Get real.

Is this the argument? I thought it was that we should hire our fifth coach since 2003 and start over again. Because that sounds awful.