My thoughts about today

boyst

Jboy, this is nothing personal against you, but tj graham sucks man. Let it go. Its been 2 years and this guy has more drops than TD's.

Tj Graham is not the reason we lost the game but hes not a solution to anything - he's a part of the problem in Buffalo. And that problem is always coming up small on critical plays. If its not stevie its chandler if its not chandler its graham if itsnot graham its someone else. That ball hit him square in the numbers. MAKE THE CATCH.

I agree. Jboys, much like TJ you're jumping, but you're jumping the shark.

OK...so we've established that TJ Graham's board name is jboyst62. Good to know.

We love ya TJ, but you don't have to jump up and use your body to catch every ball.

It's OK to use your hands.

As for your usage, that's debatable (see today's drop vs. Patriots).

But I'll give you this.... your 54 catches for 683 yards and 3 TDs in your first two seasons exceeded the totals of another Bills 1st round draft pick through his first two seasons.

Eric Moulds had 49 catches for 573 and 2 TDs.

Nearly 10,000 yards, 50 TD's, and 4- 1000 yard seasons later, I think that Moulds guy turned out OK.

Edited by dezertbill

I may be alone, but if Spiller left via a trade, I would not mourn his loss. Maybe with a better OL, he improves, but for all his speed, he is slow to the hole. In the NFL holes close quickly. I'd be perfectly happy with a rookie there. There would still be time for Fred to teach him to pass block, which Spiller still can't do.

Every time he gets the ball this year, he runs E-W and never crosses the LOS.

I think it's all about natural instincts and vision with CJ...The great backs with his-type of ability (like McCoy and Charles) seems to glide through the little creases while CJ always seems to find the closest tackler...They say in the NFL the RB has to beat at least one guy to get a decent gain, and with all his natural ability CJ rarely does that...I just think he struggles when the blocking is not phenomenal...And great backs, heck even good backs like Freddie who have a better feel for it, make that 1st guy miss a lot...IMHO If CJ had McCoy's, or Jamal Charles' feel for the game and natural instincts he would have 2000 yards every season...But he's just not in their league... B-)

Defending Graham is ridiculous. Anyone with a pair of functional eyes wouldn't. He jumped on the TD which left me scratching my head. Then he jumps again on 4th and 2 and ends up dropping a ball in his stomach. If; and that's a big if, he can run decent routes so what. He can't catch. Goodwin is very raw but has shown hands to at least some degree and more toughness than Graham but two flaws hurt him big this year. First by consistently getting hurt and needs to be taken to school on how to beat press coverage. I had hopes for Easley but for whatever reason, he doesn't get a shot. Not being able to beat out Graham or even Hogan is not a good sign I guess.