Skynet is coming....

Just Jack

Defense dept released a 168 page document outlining the coming drone programs....

http://www.defense.gov/pubs/DOD-USRM-2013.pdf

100 years ago Woodrow Wilson was president, Henry Ford was still getting his plant running, radio wasn't up and running yet and aircraft were still kind of show items. I wonder what the world will be like in 100 years?

And:

France and Germany were about to go to war, Jim Crow was untouchable and women couldn't vote in most states

Is there a reason why this material is released to the public?? Maybe I'm being naive but I would prefer the government go ahead and protect our borders and interests abroad without publishing a manifesto on the technology accomplishing that goal.

Sales brochure

Is there a reason why this material is released to the public??

Because when your signature law is in such a shambles that your own party is turning on you, sometimes you need to hold up someone else's work and try to explain you have other things going on.

"Look...flying things!!!"

Because when your signature law is in such a shambles that your own party is turning on you, sometimes you need to hold up someone else's work and try to explain you have other things going on.

"Look...flying things!!!"

Barnum & Bailey Circus...step right up, step right up...see the incredible remote control war equipment.