E.J. is only 25% of the problem with this offense

The other 3 parts are the Smurfetts Small straight -line receivers, No separation on pass patterns ,other than Goodwin once in awhile on a fly.Not quick in and out of breaks like other small receivers. Get outmuscled on the line and going for tight balls.This accounts for 25%.

The next 25% go to ....Yeah you guessed it Buddy Hackett . He should have tried comedy,like his grandfather,because his offense is a joke. And finally the last 25% go o the offense line. R. T. LG are horrible missed assignments ,jumping offsides,outmuscled,on and on. We need a new OC and Bigger stronger receivers, to start with.What has TJ Graham done?? Easley is getting hosed,or really sux.

The other 3 parts are the Smurfetts Small straight -line receivers, No separation on pass patterns ,other than Goodwin once in awhile on a fly.Not quick in and out of breaks like other small receivers. Get outmuscled on the line and going for tight balls.This accounts for 25%.

The next 25% go to ....Yeah you guessed it Buddy Hackett . He should have tried comedy,like his grandfather,because his offense is a joke. And finally the last 25% go o the offense line. R. T. LG are horrible missed assignments ,jumping offsides,outmuscled,on and on. We need a new OC and Bigger stronger receivers, to start with.What has TJ Graham done?? Easley is getting hosed,or really sux.

I don't care if our receivers are 8 feet tall if EJ doesn't throw to or find them when they're open. He;s a majority of the blame, don't kid yourself. Put any NFL starting QB on this offense and the whole game changes. That's what happens with rookies.

Steve Smith's (all 5'9 185 lb of him) last 3 seasons in the NFL with a young QB:

2011: 79 receptions 1,394 yards 7 TD

2012: 73 receptions 1,174 yards 4 TD

2013: 60 receptions 681 yards 4 TD

And who, precisely, has lined up to support Smith, who by the way was 32, 33, and 34 years old in those seasons?

Book It I: EJ Manuel never gets the Buffalo Bills better than an 8-8 record.

Book It II: 8-8 teams don't make the playoffs.

Book It III: Nothing changes for the Buffalo Bills until new ownership takes place. Nothing.

I will never understand why ownership has anything to do with losing. For over 20 years of watching every Bills game, Ive never seen Ralph or Russ drop a pass or miss a tackle.

To say EJ will never get a record over 8-8 is ludicrous and you have nothing to support that. The kid was a winner in HS and College.

I agree that this offense failing lately is not all of his fault. The entire line except Wood and Cordy will get reviewed with a fine tooth comb. Marrone is almost saying that with his actions and words.

See: Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones and New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft. Both are big MBWA (management by walking around) owners. Six (6) Super Bowl victories combined.

Kraft delegates significant authority to Belicheck and the personnel people, who have proven they can be entrusted to put a winner on the field. OTOH, Jones, as GM, forced out Jimmy Johnson and, when Johnson's teams got old, could never duplicate the success of 92-93. In fact, since 1997 the Cowboys are 135-134.

Ownership is the most critical element of a successful team, which is what I think you're getting at. It seems like the Bills have been run as a hobby that happens to make RW and family millions. While RW didn't make plays on the field, he did hire the GM's who picked the coaches and players, who combined have made the Bills a mediocre franchise for going on a decade and a half. Ownership is responsible.

the QB is worth 50% towards the success of the offense.

the other 10 players are worth 5% each.

keep investing/picking a QB until you can put the word FRANCHISE in front of it. EJ is NOT and NEVER will be. currently he is barely top 30. his peak will be top 20.

I'd be fine with cutting Graham right now. Is it the QBs fault for not getting him the ball when he's open? I haven't broken down film this year so I dunno if he's getting open or not. All i know is he's invisible 99% of the time. I have faith in Stevie, woods and Goodwin. Stevie and chandler have had their issues this year that have had a negative impact on EJs production. Yet Ej needs to improve. His play has been good at times. Below average more often than not. Lets hope he can catch on.

I'd be fine with cutting Graham right now. Is it the QBs fault for not getting him the ball when he's open? I haven't broken down film this year so I dunno if he's getting open or not. All i know is he's invisible 99% of the time. I have faith in Stevie, woods and Goodwin. Stevie and chandler have had their issues this year that have had a negative impact on EJs production. Yet Ej needs to improve. His play has been good at times. Below average more often than not. Lets hope he can catch on.

How can you cut Graham without watching him ?

I can cut him. But not yet. I can play Easely Hogan and Goodwin to my hearts content without cutting him.

Cutting that slacker Graham gains Bills nothing . Now if we could trade him......