Let's Smell for Manziel

Tu-Toned

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes he does at the college (aaa) level- and in the NFL it still doesn't work

He's graded out much higher than the guy taken 16th last year. Bridgewater has a higher grade from ESPN insider scout 93-90. He's stayed in the pocket far more this year than last year.

Manziel is a marginal pro prospect. From a tools stand point I see nothing except for his accuracy which seems pretty good. He has quickness but not at a level that will run away from anyone in the NFL. He is more like "quick enough to get himself crushed." I see a small, slight guy with below average arm strength that makes a lot of crazy decisions with the ball and takes advantage of a freakish WR in Mike Evans. He looks like a poor man's Flutie to me.

Manziel is a marginal pro prospect. From a tools stand point I see nothing except for his accuracy which seems pretty good. He has quickness but not at a level that will run away from anyone in the NFL. He is more like "quick enough to get himself crushed." I see a small, slight guy with below average arm strength that makes a lot of crazy decisions with the ball and takes advantage of a freakish WR in Mike Evans. He looks like a poor man's Flutie to me.

Couldn't have said it better.

Is he an egomaniac? Does he play drums?

How does Mike Evans compare to Eric Moulds? Maybe we should draft him instead.

Obviously what we will look at is hand size. Ok. At the end of the day it's hand size. Ok. Make no mistake about it. It's hand size. Ok. Even when I talked to kiko in the hot tub at the end of the day it's hand size. Ok.

OK...what you have to understand...OK? Is that hand size OK? doesn't make anyone accountable, OK? But if you are accountable to each other and to each other's hands...OK? then, yes, hand size is relevant.