DEN @ NE game thread

KikO M G

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't be serious with this

Take the logo off the helmet and I think your level 12 outrage would be on about a 3. Looks like just about any other nfl game. I've seen poor calls go both ways, and I've seen y'all whine about completely normal calls as proof of conspiracy,

The pats stopped fumbling and the broncos are down their 2 best corners, a couple safeties, a d lineman, and went conservative and committed some turnovers.

Another flag on the pats, and gave the ball back to the broncos.

Take the logo off the helmet and I think your level 12 outrage would be on about a 3. Looks like just about any other nfl game. I've seen poor calls go both ways, and I've seen y'all whine about completely normal calls as proof of conspiracy,

The pats stopped fumbling and the broncos are down their 2 best corners, a couple safeties, a d lineman, and went conservative and committed some turnovers.

Another flag on the pats, and gave the ball back to the broncos.

Level 12 outrage?...Ive had more to say about Denver and the way they have approached this game then the refs but denying the impact of the officiating on this or any other Pats game is just ridiculous

Edited by Max997

Peyton wasn't needed for the first 40 minutes of the game. He's just heating up.

That's my biggest problem of this game with Denver putting it on cruise control in the first quarter

Edited by Max997

Level 12 outrage?...Ive had more to say about Denver and the way they have approached this game then the refs but denying the impact of the officiating on this or any other Pats game is just ridiculous

Minus last weeks.

Or that one against the jets.

Or that time bb got fined chasing the refs off the field last year.

Look at that, another flag on the pats to give a first. Certainly weren't going to see a single flag on the pats since midway through the third quarter though