Bills Sign OL JJ Unga to the 53 Man Roster

26CornerBlitz

After seeing a little bit of the All-22 film its really not a surprise they grabbed someone nor is it a surprise that they're moving him to guard. On multiple plays last week, Legursky either missed his block entirely or he frantically lunged at his block and whiffed. Colin Brown was awful, Legursky is a slight upgrade at terrible!

I LOVE the fact that this team is constantly trying to improve. I'm feeling really good about the direction the Bills are heading in right now.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Try him at LG! He will be on the 53 man roster, so I'm assuming they expect him to be able to contribute now. Especially if someone goes down. Let's hope he turns out like another late season practice squad pick-up: Kraig Urbic

Edited by CSBill

I agree Mike. The team is never resting in areas of weakness.

Thanks for the recruiting tape NS , nice .

We should keep and eye on this kid and hold out some hope he keeps the coaches attention. The O line is an area needs to be improved whether depth for today, future players , or an out and out upgrade for right now.

I think the Marrone statement to CJ during the game about being pissed was telling. Revealed afterwords by Coach during press conference

I agree Mike. The team is never resting in areas of weakness.

Thanks for the recruiting tape NS , nice .

We should keep and eye on this kid and hold out some hope he keeps the coaches attention. The O line is an area needs to be improved whether depth for today, future players , or an out and out upgrade for right now.

I think the Marrone statement to CJ during the game about being pissed was telling. Revealed afterwords by Coach during press conference

There may be a piece of tape on the WGR site that shows CJ getting blown up on one play. The reason he got blown up was because Legursky was busy blocking air. It was pitiful.

There may be a piece of tape on the WGR site that shows CJ getting blown up on one play. The reason he got blown up was because Legursky was busy blocking air. It was pitiful.

I have seen enough already this year at LG, as we all have who look.

The Levitre Chasm has cost this team regardless.

With Chris Hairston as a ufo and no idea . We need players.

keep at it it whaley and Co. Keep diggin .

We are just fans who can see only so much. As a head coach Oline coach and O coordinator RB coach and our RBs themselves, it must be painful to see on tape these awful mistakes at LG all season.

Marrone needs to kick himself for Spiller and Fred having to suffer being blown up.

What this says more than anything is that the Bills are not satisfied with Legursky's play --- they'll kick the tires on this guy and probably give him an opportunity if he does well in practice --- bottom line, we are definitely drafting a OG in 1st or 2nd or going after one in FA ---- only issue is that Brandon has completely screwed our cap up for next year by sending $10M of Fitz's dead money !! -- that would have bought a pretty nice OG!!