32 Observations, week 10

thewildrabbit

Embrace Cam already ... Do it for your proud state of NC..

he's a megastud....can't wait til the panthers add a good wideout as Steve smiff is a little long in the tooth but still an animal.

I am starting the mnf thread when I get home. Brady vw Newton. Folks here are delusional. Saying Brady can't win tonight because he has lost a step ans Newton is a better QB then Brady right now. That may be in yards and a few other stats but there is not many who'd put Newton over Brady. The same very people are the biggest apologists for Newton that you could imagine. I've never seen a Bills player get the treatment Newton does after countless mistakes. It won't ever be on him. They'll blame the OL, OC, QB Coach, WR, Owner, RBs or anyone but Cam

And I do think he is a very good QB but he has a long way to to with many of the little things that lesser QBs already have developed.

Embrace Cam already ... Do it for your proud state of NC..

he's a megastud....can't wait til the panthers add a good wideout as Steve smiff is a little long in the tooth but still an animal.

I am starting the mnf thread when I get home. Brady vw Newton. Folks here are delusional. Saying Brady can't win tonight because he has lost a step ans Newton is a better QB then Brady right now. That may be in yards and a few other stats but there is not many who'd put Newton over Brady. The same very people are the biggest apologists for Newton that you could imagine. I've never seen a Bills player get the treatment Newton does after countless mistakes. It won't ever be on him. They'll blame the OL, OC, QB Coach, WR, Owner, RBs or anyone but Cam

And I do think he is a very good QB but he has a long way to to with many of the little things that lesser QBs already have developed.

@PFF

This week @PFF_NateJahnke checks in with 32 observations (1 for each team) on the running backs in the league https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/11/19/32-observations-week-11-2/ …

Buffalo Bills: On 55 of C.J. Spiller’s 123 carries, he has not gained any yards after contact. That is a rate of 44.7% of his carries, which is the worst in the league.

@PFF

This week @PFF_NateJahnke checks in with 32 observations (1 for each team) on the running backs in the league https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/11/19/32-observations-week-11-2/ …

Buffalo Bills: On 55 of C.J. Spiller’s 123 carries, he has not gained any yards after contact. That is a rate of 44.7% of his carries, which is the worst in the league.

that is astounding. There has to be something mental going on. You can't just fall off that much.

Maybe it's the family tragedy that's still weighing on him or the new offense? Who knows? Either way, not the same guy as last season.

He has a half broke ankle the last month. Its hard to power through a tackle when you're gimpy.

This isn't a mystery.

He has a half broke ankle the last month. Its hard to power through a tackle when you're gimpy.

This isn't a mystery.

That, and the fact that this isn't close to the same offense he played in last season. The 4 wide shotgun spread offense that Gailey utilized allowed Spiller to make big gains after he broke a single tackle.

Teams are now keying on Spiller and making it their primary concern to stop him by stacking the box. Then Nathaniel Hackett is playing right into their hands by going with traditional pro sets, TE's , FB.

Spiller needs space to make plays, and it should be a priority of this new Bills OC to find a way to get him open.