Jets coming off a bye week....that is 3 so far this year.

This already was answered in the summer: In exchange for getting home games early in the season, we got a lot of teams playing off Byes. Brandon felt it was more important to sell out the home games.

I tend to think winning takes care of any problems and have for 14 seasons now.

I highly doubt this. It's not some sort of bargaining event. It's just coincidence.

Someone did an analysis after the schedule came out that showed the Bills had six such games (against teams coming off either byes or long weeks) and no other team in the NFL had more than three.

I do not think it is a conspiracy to !@#$ Buffalo. Rather, I think it's that the league doesn't give a **** about us. That's just the way the cookie crumbled after the league took care of the teams it wanted to take care of.

To make matters worse...

1. Rex spent the week game planning with his brother Rob (Saints DC) and picking his brain about us http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jets/post/_/id/30973/rex-visits-nawlins-for-intel-and-gumbo

2. Santonio Holmes is coming back from injury

3. Winslow is coming back from suspension

4. The Jets have won every other week so coming off the bye week this is the week they are due for a win. It's science

Someone did an analysis after the schedule came out that showed the Bills had six such games (against teams coming off either byes or long weeks) and no other team in the NFL had more than three.

I do not think it is a conspiracy to !@#$ Buffalo. Rather, I think it's that the league doesn't give a **** about us. That's just the way the cookie crumbled after the league took care of the teams it wanted to take care of.

I doubt much consideration is given to the Bills when it comes to scheduling.