1st Time at The Ralph

L7Panda

Are you renting a car? driving to the stadium? driving there that early traffic wouldnt be a problem.

When you leave

http://www.buffalobi...6b-91e2227f0d4e

http://prod.static.b...dium-egress.pdf

When you exit the stadium from there you will need to go south to Big Tree....assuming you need to go back to the airport....the easier way would be to go

Left on Big Tree

219 north

I-90 east

rte 33 airport

an alternate if traffic was seriously backed up there is to stay on Big Tree to Buffalo rd (240) and make a left and this will will fork..take the right fork for Union to 400 to I-90

Driving. There are five of us driving up in three cars, but we'll probably just consolidate into one or two for the game.

Thank you for all of the information. I know I read Big Tree Road is closed one way on game day so we'll have to loop around from where our hotel is.

Don't pregame warmups start around an hour before kickoff? You might want to consider being in your seats for that.

BTW, besides flying the colors, will you be wearing a jersey?

Oh. And welcome to the board. Hate the Jets but respect to you and yours.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Definitely plan on being at/in my seats by 12 at the latest because of that reason.

Thank you for the welcome.

Then you'll enjoy it since the Jets players/coaches will all be walking right in front of your seats whenever they come on and leave the field. They'll also be warming up in that area. Bring a decent camera, you'll get lots of good close up pictures. Not sure about autographs, if they'll take the time before the game to sign anything, better chance will be after the game.

Awesome. Looking forward to it. Thanks.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone.

Yes it's for the Jets game.

And yeah, I know if you're in Row 1 that you do not need to stand, but I see people in Row 1 standing all the time whenever the Bills are on TV down here.

I do plan on tailgating in Hammers Lot, hanging with some of my friends who co-created Bills Mafia.

However, you may not be so welcoming, Stromboli Guy, if you catch my drift. (Jet fan)

I've met and hung out with Pinto Ron before down here at The Meadowlands. Real good dude. I'm interested in seeing the ketchup/mustard thing I saw on tailgate32.

Hint Hammer Loves local Brewed IPA.

Stromboli Guy shares his food with everyone and is a must eat.

Your Jets jersey will look good with some Ketchup on it!

Hint Hammer Loves local Brewed IPA.

Stromboli Guy shares his food with everyone and is a must eat.

Your Jets jersey will look good with some Ketchup on it!

LOL. I already have BBQ sauce on it. Why not a little Ketchup. Nothing like Ken gets on his though. He's covered from the pictures I've seen.

I'll keep that in mind about the Local Brewed IPA. Will have to find a liquor store near my hotel.

Are you the same guy who runs the Hammers Lot Twitter account? I think we spoke on there.

LOL. I already have BBQ sauce on it. Why not a little Ketchup. Nothing like Ken gets on his though. He's covered from the pictures I've seen.

I'll keep that in mind about the Local Brewed IPA. Will have to find a liquor store near my hotel.

Are you the same guy who runs the Hammers Lot Twitter account? I think we spoke on there.

I think he would like something from down state. Brooklyn ?

As Mead said, local to where you live, not a 6 pack of Bud from the corner store. Find him something that is only available in the NYC area.

Yep to #3

Yep

know he's a fan of the Vermont IPA's (particularly Heddy Topper),

:thumbsup:

I have to drive to NYC to get Hammer some suds?

No, just go see John Kimmich, The Alchemist, in Waterbury, Vermont on a Wednesday.

Bad news...getting reports (albeit unconfirmed) that the brewery is closed to the public now, HT only available at bars, maybe a retail outlet or two.

Brewery closes to the public November 15. Looks like they are getting ready to expand and need to focus on that project. All retail outlets currently selling Heady Topper will be allowed to continue to sell Heady Topper.

Welcome to the Board. Will see you at the Pinto tailgate in Hammer's lot on Sunday. Hate the Jests of course...but love David Nelson. GO BILLS

Thank you! See you there. I definitely have to walk over and say hi to Ken. I'm sure he doesn't remember a group of Jets fans from a few years ago as he goes freaking everywhere.

Thank you! See you there. I definitely have to walk over and say hi to Ken. I'm sure he doesn't remember a group of Jets fans from a few years ago as he goes freaking everywhere.

Walk over? You will be parked a hop, skip, and jump away.

Welcome to the Board. Will see you at the Pinto tailgate in Hammer's lot on Sunday. Hate the Jests of course...but love David Nelson. GO BILLS

?

Diane Your coming to the Game?

What Mead said

Brewery closes to the public November 15. Looks like they are getting ready to expand and need to focus on that project. All retail outlets currently selling Heady Topper will be allowed to continue to sell Heady Topper.

They closed earlier in the week, because demand at the brewery was so great, they ran out of beer. Correct though that retail outlets can still sell the beer.

http://www.wcax.com/story/23961904/why-heady-topper-fans-may-be-out-of-luck

I just wanna say it was a great time yesterday at Hammers Lot. Met a lot of awesome Bills fans, including Hammer himself. Had literally zero issues there and while inside. Bills fans were great. Not sure where the bad rap comes from. I will definitely be back next season.

Congratulations on the W.

This is me paying up my debt aka the Jets loss, with my friends Del and Leslie. Ay yi yi. Figured ya'll would get a kick out of it as well....

9bc273819e846c0bd1303d80d28f5478.jpeg

I just wanna say it was a great time yesterday at Hammers Lot. Met a lot of awesome Bills fans, including Hammer himself. Had literally zero issues there and while inside. Bills fans were great. Not sure where the bad rap comes from. I will definitely be back next season.

Congratulations on the W.

This is me paying up my debt aka the Jets loss, with my friends Del and Leslie. Ay yi yi. Figured ya'll would get a kick out of it as well....

You were the model "visiting fan of a hated rival team."

I still hate the Jets big time but have tons of respect for you. You show very good character!

Best of luck and happy holidays!