Alternative (to Hammer) parking options

So I have always parked in the Hammer lot but have found it difficult getting there before its filled up this year. Last week it was filled at 8:16am. We were able to park there for the Carolina game but that's it.

All the other games we have Parked by the lot over by the field house. It has been OK but this past week we got to see why it's dubbed the "mud lot.". It was a disaster. Just a sloppy garbage filled mess.

My question is where are some other options for private grass lots like Hammer and Mud? I'm not familiar with the other side of the stadium. Not looking for a 25 min walk or somebody's back yard. Any other options out there?

Edited by Bills fan since 87

California Road!

If you get there anywhere between 9 and 10 there will be a good spot for you. Getting out is fantastic. There is a cop directing traffic at the end of the road so the wait is extremely minimal. The walk isn't that bad and most places cost $10. All around great spot.

California Road!

If you get there anywhere between 9 and 10 there will be a good spot for you. Getting out is fantastic. There is a cop directing traffic at the end of the road so the wait is extremely minimal. The walk isn't that bad and most places cost $10. All around great spot.

Didn't they close down a bridge or something over there that made the walk easy? What is the walk now? 10 minutes. I do like being close to the stadium so we don't have to walk until noon...

Didn't they close down a bridge or something over there that made the walk easy? What is the walk now? 10 minutes. I do like being close to the stadium so we don't have to walk until noon...

I don't leave until 1215 and am still in my seats before kickoff. They did close everything down so you need I walk through the main entrance but the walk is very quick. Add to that the ease of escape and it's a winner for me.

I live too far away to park in hammers lot and have parked all over the place, California rd is the best for me.

We like the ECC lot. This past weekend had lots of kids so parked behind the building, calm back there, lots of room for football/ lacrosse/baseball/ cornhole. When it is dry out, set up on the grass and have a great time just like in a grass lot. When it was wet like Sunday, just tailgate on the lot...best of both worlds.

When just adults we park in front of building, big advantage there lots of trees when you need them..

We come from downtown, Rt 5 to 179 to Milestrip, left on Brompton, and boom in the lot. Have never hit traffic coming that way, but last week was slow leaving...even at 6 which is when we left. I assume an accident occurred.

Edited by plenzmd1