Any update on Woods Injury

ganesh

That is awesome...thanks. In the replay it appeared that his knee came down very hard on the field. It is good to have Gilmore, Byrd, Manny Lawson back on the field. These guys have definitely changed the focus of this defense. Now if EJ can come back and be a good game manager like he was in those first four games, I think we can win any of the games in the 2nd half of the season.

I agree that is good news. It is nice change to be getting healthier as the season goes on instead of like the past few years were we got hammered by the injuries and lost a lot of players late in the season when we needed them most. The nfl now seems more a battle of attrition and late season health than ever before !

Looks unlikely that he will play from what I read on bb.com.

Sounds like it could be Easley outside and Hogan in the slot (for Graham). All the Easley fanatics will finally get to see him in action.

Good - it killed me that Easley finally got his chance against KC and he dropped the pass! I say give him a few more chances, so we'll finally know what he's made of - after all, he's playing his heart out on ST's.