This Team Stinks

Storm Front

Another garbage comment, keep it up buddy.... Switch teams and never come back.

Now that the meds have kicked in I'm seeing this team for what it is a QB less team the last month. EJ Manuel will now be the man going forward. Super Bowl here we come!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not ugly...It's just learning to walk and talk. It sometimes falls down and also throws up on itself, but always gets back up to try walking again.

It'll grow up and make you proud some day soon. Bill-ieve it!

You forgot that it shats on itself often.

Now that the meds have kicked in I'm seeing this team for what it is a QB less team the last month. EJ Manuel will now be the man going forward. Super Bowl here we come!

Here, this spells it out pretty clearly from those of us that don't feel the team stinks:

http://www.oleantimesherald.com/sports/article_3e0d03da-462e-11e3-8e03-0019bb2963f4.html

For me its not even that we are 3-6. There is too much new blood being seasoned right before our eyes to expect much. I think its not so much the Bills suck as its, it sucks to watch us be competitive week in and week out just to have 1 or 2 plays determine the outcome of the game. I think if we got taken to the wood shed every week it would be easier to dismiss because then we could use the adage that, the rookie players... and coaches are getting up to the speed of the NFL game. Instead we have EJ leading 4th quarter comebacks Kiko flying all over the field, and a dominating defense. I find myself liking Lewis and when he takes a sack I say he's learning to have an internal clock and better awareness. Tuel with the int, he is gonna have to make better reads. Also when you make a mistake as a qiarterback... You HAVE TO make that tackle. I remember as a kid Jim Kelly threw a pick hustled his slow self to the ball carrier and actually inadvertently broke the guys leg. I am long winded but the point I'm trying to make is... as hard as it is, lets give it a pause until next year to see what we are working with

Here, this spells it out pretty clearly from those of us that don't feel the team stinks:

http://www.oleantimesherald.com/sports/article_3e0d03da-462e-11e3-8e03-0019bb2963f4.html

A great read. I'm all for optimism, that's all we have. Fred Jackson ain't getting any younger so it's time to win. No more excuses we got EJ back just gotta suit up & win like Stevie Johnson said.

A great read. I'm all for optimism, that's all we have. Fred Jackson ain't getting any younger so it's time to win. No more excuses we got EJ back just gotta suit up & win like Stevie Johnson said.

Agreed, and the evidence suggests that they're fully capable of doing so, since they were on their way to a 3-2 record with a big road win over Cleveland until EJ hurt his knee. Just need to pick up where they left off.