Geno Smith is 5-4

KikO M G

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly Smith should be cut as he's a total bust and will never even be a good backup. Jets need to start thinking about drafting another QB. Just a huge setback for the Jets franchise. Hard to believe their scouting department could have made such a huge mistake. After all, it's easy to play QB in the NFL. The guy just doesn't have it. No amount of experience will change this. It's over for him. Done.

So wheres all my Geno lovers at ? :sick: :sick: :thumbdown:

At this point Geno has 8 TDs and 16 INTs. I don't know if he will be a good NFL starter, but that is an inauspicious start...

EJ Manuel has what, 8 TDs and 4 INTs? Again, I don't know which, either or both will be good long-term starting NFL QBs, but I can tell you who has better stats right now...

I don't like the guy but there is one reason the Jets are 5-4 and the Bills are 3-6. The Bills have a much better all-around team than the Jets but the Jets have gotten much better QB play.

You really haven't been paying attention to how the Jets have won many of their games.

Threads like this are always fun...later.

EJ Manuel blew the doors off Geno Smith today. Hands down. Now what? Geno smith was benched because he looked like he didn't belong in an NFL uni today.

What does it mean? It means both QBs are rookies. And, as my avatar advises: Keep Calm.

Running around making sweeping conclusions based on the small amount of data we have on both EJ and Geno?

Recipe for failure. This isn't some work thing, where we know what we see and it's a fixed environment, so we don't need to see more.

QB play is about as open-ended and subjective as it gets, when we are talking rookies.

Now, if you remember: I posted a thread in preseason that says Tannehil sucks, with pretty pics to prove it. I was right, especially when he played against us. I can do that, because we have the data on Tannehill. Sure strange things happen, and with some guys it's always going to be confounding: Just ask Eli Manning, especially today.

However, with Rookies, you can't tell until after the first 2 seasons are complete. Then, it should be obvious what you have.

Anbody think Russel Wilson is great? How about RG3? :lol: However, Luck is playing well. See? Small sets of data prove nothing.

Edited by OCinBuffalo