Pro Football Focus Breakdown of 2013 2nd Round Picks

Second-Rounders In Focus: Week 8

I’ve been a little bit shy this year when it comes to looking at how the second-rounders have been faring. Yes, I myself was caught up in the hype of breaking down the First Rounders on a relentless basis, but now I’ve seen the error of my ways.

So, much like I’ve done with those to go in the first 32, I’m giving you grades, snap counts and some quick-fire analysis on each of the players selected at the start of Day 2 of the NFL draft. Come with me on this journey into the unknown…

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Surprised at Woods lower score. He's been pretty good in my opinion. I got a kick out of comparing Alonso with other LB's drafted in the second round. The guy is a real find.

Woods' production has suffered since EJ has been out with the knee injury.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

It's a joke that he has Geno rated better than EJ, although both in the red...Even with EJ's limitted time on the field, I think it's pretty obvious who the better QB is and will be. Smith is a joke, simply awefull!

It seems like your observations are coming through your Bills colored glasses. Geno has been great and terrible. EJ has been steadier but without the highs and lows of Geno. The jury is out on which one will be better but it is by no means one sided.

It seems like your observations are coming through your Bills colored glasses. Geno has been great and terrible. EJ has been steadier but without the highs and lows of Geno. The jury is out on which one will be better but it is by no means one sided.

I agree. Geno has had a couple bone-headed moments, as has EJ, but he has looked in command in the pocket more often than not. He certainly looks like he belongs.

GO BILLS!!!

As someone who liked Geno more than most, I do think his highs have been a tad inflated. The Falcons are terrible and he got a lot of praise because of that game. He also beat up on Justin Rogers. If he did that against Gilmore and McKelvin, I'd be really impressed. EJ basically faced top 10 Ds. His best game, the Panthers, is against a top 5 D.

As for the 2nd rounders, they are flat out studs. Woods is struggling because Lewis is struggling to get to his 2nd read. But instead of being happy about this, can we please talk more about Troupe over Gronk? I love bad Bills news! :devil:

As for the 2nd rounders, they are flat out studs. Woods is struggling because Lewis is struggling to get to his 2nd read. But instead of being happy about this, can we please talk more about Troupe over Gronk? I love bad Bills news! :devil:

:lol: