barring any more massive injuries...

ICE

we go 10-6.  There. I am standing by it. I also say not only is bledsoe NOT done, he is in the running for comback player of the year award.

There.

15856[/snapback]

I hope you are right, I ordered 3 room Direct TV with the NFL ticket. I think you are wrong though. Here`s to you being right... :w00t:

• 3 months later...
we go 10-6.  There. I am standing by it. I also say not only is bledsoe NOT done, he is in the running for comback player of the year award.

There.

15856[/snapback]

The Curse is on. :doh:

There.

15856[/snapback]

OK, who hacked ICE's password?

:doh:

b-u-m-p.

(PS - guess in his own f'd up way he may end up being right afterall...)

149746[/snapback]

Well you could have bumped the "ICE Has Spoken, we will be 9-7" post, or the "we will go 8-8" post, or the "we will go 7-9 post" or the "we will go 6-10, Losman will start by the end of the year" post, or the....no matter what happens, ICE was right!

There.

15856[/snapback]

Nice thing about being bipolar...you can take both sides of any issue, and feel completely comfortable with it. :doh: