DTJay Ross Released and WR Cordell Roberson signed to PS

For a moment I was excited- I thought we'd traded for Cordarrelle Patterson. I guess Cordell Roberson (whoever he is) will have to do.

So did I. I just caught the notification before it went away. Was like holy **** we traded Byrd for Patterson. Then I saw the whole thing...

Guilty as well. In a single split second, my mind was REELING!

Isn't Hairston due back one of these days?

Hairston is on season ending IR --- Meeks is on IR-designated to return, but it's still early for him -- I'm guessing they plan to promote Streeter since they signed another WR to PS --- Goodwin is probably out a week or two and Stevie, well, Stevie is Stevie -- always some nagging injury ---

Hairston is on season ending IR --- Meeks is on IR-designated to return, but it's still early for him -- I'm guessing they plan to promote Streeter since they signed another WR to PS --- Goodwin is probably out a week or two and Stevie, well, Stevie is Stevie -- always some nagging injury ---

I thought he was on PUP. I didn't know you could place PUP players on IR?

Reserve/Non-Football Illness for Hairston.

Correct -- those guys can't return --

Anyone know what his injury was ? -- I saw him at training camp walking around the field both days I was there --- he was walking very gingerly --- maybe he had some type of surgery in offseason