Hot for Teacher: Utah Style

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the same thing...

Still. A 22 year old mum does not a ****ty mum make.

True... But the standard is little older for the mommy today... 22 not that young, but still. My mother was 28 and father 32 back in the day... Yet, 23 with my older sister and 24 w/my older brother. She'd be the first one to tell you it was more stressfull being younger.

The real sad part is, those children look to be 12 and 10 or so... How would you like to be those poor SOB's that find out your whoring Mama is torquing some other kid that is 5 years their senior! Ouch... The tween/teen years are gonna be rough... Fasten their seatbelts, keep hands & feet in the ride @ all times. The roughest may be especially for the little girl... Sad...

The real sad part is, those children look to be 12 and 10 or so... How would you like to be those poor SOB's that find out your whoring Mama is torquing some other kid that is 5 years their senior! Ouch... The tween/teen years are gonna be rough... Fasten their seatbelts, keep hands & feet in the ride @ all times. The roughest may be especially for the little girl... Sad...

Dad, too. The parents (dads too) that pull this **** shame the entire FAMILY, often in communities where word undoubtedly travels fast.

It's got to be a pick up and move/reinvention scenario for them, right?

See that's the difference between you and me. You'd need therapy because you're a weenie. I'd wait a year and then go !@#$ the hell out of his 18 year old girlfriend. :devil:

Whose 18 year old girlfriend? What are you talking about? And besides, somebody with your senility has an airtight chance with anyone under 30? Let alone 18? Sheesh, today must be a bad day, huh, gramps?

Whose 18 year old girlfriend? What are you talking about? And besides, somebody with your senility has an airtight chance with anyone under 30? Let alone 18? Sheesh, today must be a bad day, huh, gramps?

Not only are you a weenie you take thing way too seriously. But then again I'm just a senile old man. :rolleyes:

I feel SO bad for husband/fathers like this poor guy.

Jesus. To have your wife/mother of your children go out and seduce a BOY?

I'd need therapy for life if that **** went down.

Maybe he didn't mind sharing?

Why didn't this **** happen to me in high school. That's a roger, wing leader!

You do hang this question out over the plate. ;-P

To answer your question... Because between the Clearasil and that activity called band and AV Club, you were butt ugly! Hot chicks don't screw nerds. That is only in Hollywood and Revenge of the Nerds. ;-)

Why didn't this **** happen to me in high school. That's a roger, wing leader!

Also, fwiw, I legitimately know a guy to whom this DID happen, it's how he lost his virginity and it took him about 10 years, therapy and some serious soul searching before he felt comfortable referring to it as rape. It also plays a pretty significant role in his relationships/sex life even now (almost 20 years later).

Also, fwiw, I legitimately know a guy to whom this DID happen, it's how he lost his virginity and it took him about 10 years, therapy and some serious soul searching before he felt comfortable referring to it as rape. It also plays a pretty significant role in his relationships/sex life even now (almost 20 years later).

I linked to an article in Rolling Stone a year or so ago that talked about this type of thing. Kid was messed up..........But, it didn't really say how or why so much.

What kind of issues did this guy have? At the time, was he acting like the "hero" as everybody says on these threads?

I linked to an article in Rolling Stone a year or so ago that talked about this type of thing. Kid was messed up..........But, it didn't really say how or why so much.

What kind of issues did this guy have? At the time, was he acting like the "hero" as everybody says on these threads?

Just gave him a warped sense of sexual identity. He's very TMI when the topic of anything sex comes up now. Will probably never ask his long-time girlfriend to marry him. Has a very apparent Peter Pan complex in how he looks, dresses, acts and thinks.

I honestly don't remember asking him what the reaction was like at the time, for some reason I remember him saying it was "cool" but I also seem to remember him thinking it was this weird thing he didn't really tell anyone about.