Sahlen's Billsgating Contest

ET1062

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone! Voting for the finals started yesterday when I was traveling and I am way way behind. Ill make a deal with TBD, If I can somehow pull off this win, I will donate one of the autographed items of TBD choice for your annual tailgate party in Hammers Lot and let them raffle it off for charity. Sounds like a win/win for everyone. Vote for Week 7, The Pirate Party! the Bills cropped half of our crew including myself who was dressed up as Captain Morgan. Vote early, vote often (they allow 4 votes a day) Thanks, go Bills, screw Toronto! http://www.sahlen.com/billsgating/

Edited by ET1062

so why pirates?

I throw one themed annual tailgate party every year. Past themes have been Mardi Gras, Tie Die, Redneck, Ron Mexico's Tailgate Fiesta, Halloween, Wild Wild West and Luau, this year was Pirate. I have a bunch of pic posted in the members gallery of the past three parties. I really appreciate the votes, almost in third place, but winning is going to be tough without TBD help. Thanks everyone and Happy Thanksgiving!

I throw one themed annual tailgate party every year. Past themes have been Mardi Gras, Tie Die, Redneck, Ron Mexico's Tailgate Fiesta, Halloween, Wild Wild West and Luau, this year was Pirate. I have a bunch of pic posted in the members gallery of the past three parties. I really appreciate the votes, almost in third place, but winning is going to be tough without TBD help. Thanks everyone and Happy Thanksgiving!

nice, maybe gothic next year .... no wait Barbarians, yes, that would be sweet