Sahlen's Billsgating Contest

ET1062

If every view of the this thread had 4 votes each I'd be winning this thing! Thanks for the help to all who have helped, win or lose, you are welcome to stop by my tailgate bar (see avatar) for a beer or shot at the Miami game.

Pretty sure the people in first and second place found a way around the 5 votes per day thing. Any computer wizards want to help crack the code? No way can they have 10x as many votes as me without some Chicago style voting techniques.

Pretty sure the people in first and second place found a way around the 5 votes per day thing. Any computer wizards want to help crack the code? No way can they have 10x as many votes as me without some Chicago style voting techniques.

Maybe they have a lot of friends on Facebook and/or Twitter voting for them?

Everyone who responds that they voted will receive an invite to next years tailgate. The way to vote multiple times.... Use your smart phone, turn wifi off, vote, close out, turn on airplane mode, turn off airplane mode, open browser, repeat 100s of times.

Edited by ET1062

I haven't been this upset about a loss in years. On the bright side, we just reached 10,000 up from 700 Saturday morning! Keep the votes coming. If I win one autographed item goes to the TBD annual tailgate to auction to charity. I am also going to donate the hot dogs to the city mission and raffle off all the other items at my annual party next Oct or Nov and donate to a cancer charity, because it hits close to home. Keep the votes coming, I really appreciate them, if you have some free time on your hands, scroll up and learn how to throw 100s of votes my way. Thanks again, there is always next year.

FINALS VOTING IS UNDERWAY. Vote for Week 7 and if I win I will donate an autographed Bills Helmet, Jersey or Football to the TBD annual tailgate party at hammers lot. Thanks! http://www.sahlen.com/billsgating/

I haven't been this upset about a loss in years. On the bright side, we just reached 10,000 up from 700 Saturday morning! Keep the votes coming. If I win one autographed item goes to the TBD annual tailgate to auction to charity. I am also going to donate the hot dogs to the city mission and raffle off all the other items at my annual party next Oct or Nov and donate to a cancer charity, because it hits close to home. Keep the votes coming, I really appreciate them, if you have some free time on your hands, scroll up and learn how to throw 100s of votes my way. Thanks again, there is always next year.

See post #1

Well, Sahlens removed me from the contest, but the two people with 14K and 15K votes remain. I call B.S. Thanks to everyone who helped, it was fun while it lasted.

so start using your trick on those two, and get them removed.

Well, Sahlens removed me from the contest, but the two people with 14K and 15K votes remain. I call B.S. Thanks to everyone who helped, it was fun while it lasted.

That bites.

Did they give you an explanation?

Do they think the other two people with huge totals did so using "acceptable" methods?

That bites.

Did they give you an explanation?

Do they think the other two people with huge totals did so using "acceptable" methods?

Of course the other two used the same methods, the only difference is they started the contest by cheating and I played by the rules until I was down by 7000 votes early into the contest. Haven't gotten a solid answer from Sahlen's, but I am pretty positive this thread is what got me banned, as I showed how to bypass their system in a public forum. Oh well, I was going to donate everything to charity, the original cheaters will probably sell on ebay. Edited by ET1062

Bs.. They had friends on Facebook doing same thing no doubt.

Wow, Sahlens and the Bills decided to have co-winners of the contest, the two people who found a way around the voting and started cheating in the first place. Total BS. As I have posted, I don't care about the prizes, I was going to donate or raffle off for charity. So here is the deal, I am going to donate the 3 lbs of hot dogs I won to the City Mission (coupon) and.... I am going to raise money for the city mission this holiday season, take a picture of all the checks made out to the city mission and send Sahlens the picture. If you would like to donate, inbox me and make checks out to The City Mission. I really don't care that I lost, it is just total and complete bs that I got disqualified and then awarded the two original cheaters as co-winners of the contest. Contest was flawed and tainted from day one. So here is the deal, raise money, make them feel like **** when I send them the picture and challenge them to match whatever about of money we can raise. Inbox me if you'd like to donate, tis the season for giving!

Edited by ET1062