Here's proof Marcus Thigpen was down at the 33

i think carpenter atleast got a hand on him? but im not sure.

I think you are right, you can see a Bill on the ground a few yards back, so I will assume that is after Carpenter got his hands on Thigpen. Wouldn't that constitute down by contact?

I think you are right, you can see a Bill on the ground a few yards back, so I will assume that is after Carpenter got his hands on Thigpen. Wouldn't that constitute down by contact?

if he actually touched him, yes. but if thigpen juked/tripped himself while avoiding carpenter it would not. honestly, i dont recall the exact interaction between the two, but id think he atleast touched him.

if he actually touched him, yes. but if thigpen juked/tripped himself while avoiding carpenter it would not. honestly, i dont recall the exact interaction between the two, but id think he atleast touched him.

Just watched it..Carpenter hit him at the knee..no doubt about it

I believe, based on what happened yesterday in the Pittsburgh game, kickoffs aren't reviewable.

For those who didn't see the Pittsburgh game, in the final minute Emmanuel Sanders looked like he returned a kickoff for a TD. One of the officials thought he stepped out. The ref came over the PA and said he was out of bounds(it was really close) and that it wasn't reviewable.