I can finally enjoy football this sunday.

I can finally just sit back, soak in, flip through and appreciate a sunday's worth of football without all the distractions with the Bills. Will certainly keep an eye on the bungles/cheatriots game.

While a lot of people probably don't like it as much with the Bills not playing on Sunday, I like the break. While I am a Bills fan, I am a football fan first. I will enjoy this Sunday thoroughly.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

I can finally just sit back, soak in, flip through and appreciate a sunday's worth of football without all the distractions with the Bills. Will certainly keep an eye on the bungles/cheatriots game.

While a lot of people probably don't like it as much with the Bills not playing on Sunday, I like the break. While I am a Bills fan, I am a football fan first. I will enjoy this Sunday thoroughly.

Although you'll have an enjoyable day, all you did was swap a miserable Sunday for a miserable Thursday, so are you really ahead?

Although you'll have an enjoyable day, all you did was swap a miserable Sunday for a miserable Thursday, so are you really ahead?

Absolutely. There is only one game on thursday, the majority of the NFL plays on sunday. So I got to enjoy the Bills game without missing any of the action on sunday. That is what I call perfect.

Typically on Sundays, my stomach is in knots the entire day until the Bills game is over. Then, I can either enjoy the rest of the games if they win or seethe in disappointment if they lose. Today, I can just watch football with nothing really invested other than my FF team and wanting AFC East to lose. And potential AFC WC teams.

Edited by YoloInTheBlo

Im on board. As much as I love Bills sundays, I enjoy the Bye week and our Sundays off when we play the primetime games because it gives me a chance to catch some other games, today I'm pumped to watch the Seahawks Colts game. I am still cooking up one of my Sunday favorites today Taco Pizza and stocked with beer. Today will be alittle more lowkey but i still enjoy it.

Absolutely. There is only one game on thursday, the majority of the NFL plays on sunday. So I got to enjoy the Bills game without missing any of the action on sunday. That is what I call perfect.

Gotcha, but I always go thru this phase where I dislike football in general after we lose a pivotal game, & I'm not sure if I've had a long enuf recovery period to enjoy football today. So was Thursday's game pivotal you ask? As was shown Thursday, 3 & 2 teams have over a 50% chance of making the playoffs, while 2 & 3 teams have a slightly over 20% chance. Add in EJ's injury & the Jeff Tuel factor, combined with the QB's currently available, and well...time for the familiar October battle cry..."N E X T Y E A R !" I'm so tired of that battle cry it makes me even wonder why I even like this game.