Kiko Alonso tho...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a dirty hit on Hoyer.

I wonder if the hit on EJ was payback???

Explain why you believe it was a dirty hit. To my observation, from watching the replay carefully and examining the rules, nothing dirty about it at all.

Yes. Yes, it was. The Browns taunting that Woods called them out for publically makes that clear. It should have been penalized, no question.

That said, EJ needs to learn that the other team is always coming for him as the QB, he is the most important player on the team and much more important than 1 TD in 1 game, and he needs to slide or dive OOB.

The point remains, though.

We could use a physical freak like Mingo roaming the field. Options in this year's draft?

Between Alonso and Lawson, our LB's are still only half way to being elite. Don't get me wrong, they're very good right now. But Moats and Bradham aren't exactly world beaters out there.

As a unit though, this linebacking corp is light years better than what we were watching under gaileys regime. Its not perfect, but I'm starting not to cringe when the D is on the field. Kiko was a steal and who knew how good Lawson could be in the right situation? Moats is even making plays. If we could develop consistency or the right combo of Hughes and Bradham? Wow.