Rogers signed to colts 53 man roster

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A more sinister plot would have been to start a new thread titled "Rogers Cut" which is what we were all hoping for following the Jets torching our backup cornerbacks.

Clearly an opportunity missed. (not that such humor is tolerated on this board any more).

Eh. If he does become good there then good for him. We're pretty good at WR and can't be selfish at this point.

Speaking of being patient, we have to be patient with Graham. He may not have many yards but from what I've seen he can cause PI's. This Easley guy has me scratching my head though. He's a pro bowl preseason player. But come regular season, the guy is ghost. Idk.

Congrats to Rogers though.

ya that's weird...why cant easley catch the balls that no one is throwing to him?...I just don't get it.

Edited by enlightener

• 2 months later...

Da'Rick Rogers starting to produce for the Colts. Two touchdowns today. Will the Bills regret cutting him?

Too bad the Bills traded Marshawn Lynch on that poor Seattle franchise. What were the Seahawks thinking?

There's a reason the Bills stink and it's not just bad luck.

Da'Rick Rogers starting to produce for the Colts. Two touchdowns today. Will the Bills regret cutting him?

Too bad the Bills traded Marshawn Lynch on that poor Seattle franchise. What were the Seahawks thinking?

There's a reason the Bills stink and it's not just bad luck.

I think we are past luck and into the blaming the refs and nfl for rigging the entire league phase of the season