Geno vs. EJ two weeks in

I saw him against the Bills and wasn't overly impressed. Wasn't impressed with his 55% completion percentage or 76 QB rating last year either.

And yeah those 7 game winning drives are nice but he is part of the reason they are in that position of being behind to begin with. Those are also unsustainable over a long period of time, which is why I think the Colts finish 8-8 this year

If I had to start an NFL Franchise, I would choose Luck as my QB. I don't care what his stats were in his rookie year.

Wouldn't go that far, Richardson is averaging 3.5 YPC for his career and is a liability in pass protection

I think he will be far better, stat-wise, in Indy. In Cleveland, the defenses knew they couldn't throw the ball downfield and they stacked the box as Trich was the only perceived offensive threat. Completely different scenario in Indy, and a different offensive scheme. Don't forget he did have 11 TDs in his rookie season. Edited by YoloInTheBlo

If I had to start an NFL Franchise, I would choose Luck as my QB. I don't care what his stats were in his rookie year.

He is definitely good. That said, I wouldn't be shocked if the Colts backslide a little and that wouldn't be the end of the world for them. The Redskins also came out red hot last year and now look at them. In fact, the team that's done best this year with a 2012 rookie is the Seahawks. Seriously, I've watched Russel Wilson's first game, and he came along slowly at first. His game against the Cardinals wasn't much to write home about, so I'm keeping that in mind while we watch EJ and Geno.

I dont know about all of you, but everytime I watch a highlight or any throws from Geno, they don't look like frozen ropes, rather they look like floaters. The ball seems to hang in the air for longer than most. I think his arm strength is overrated. I remember seeing him in college and thinking the same thing. Seems he has a lot of touch on his passes rather than bullets.

I dont know about all of you, but everytime I watch a highlight or any throws from Geno, they don't look like frozen ropes, rather they look like floaters. The ball seems to hang in the air for longer than most. I think his arm strength is overrated. I remember seeing him in college and thinking the same thing. Seems he has a lot of touch on his passes rather than bullets.

I hope this is the case, as I still worry about our subsitute secondary. They have exceeded expectations so far, but still have allowed some TDs that I think could have been prevented with better talent out there (Olsen last week as an example)