Chris Hairston Question

AtlBills

Has it ever been disclosed what type of "Reserve/Non Football illness" Hairston has? During training camp, it was disclosed as a "lower body" ailment. He must have some value or the team would have cut him as and went the injury settlement route. Who is our swing tackle reserve, Thomas Welch, ugh!

Has it ever been disclosed what type of "Reserve/Non Football illness" Hairston has? During training camp, it was disclosed as a "lower body" ailment. He must have some value or the team would have cut him as and went the injury settlement route. Who is our swing tackle reserve, Thomas Welch, ugh!

Elephantitis of the nutz...

Hope he's better soon. Has done some good things at tackle.

he was a midround pick that played decently during his shots - he definitely has value.

this has been one of those lingering questions ive had too, but havent gotten around to asking. curious if theres any detail, or timetable, or....

I saw him talking to Andre Reed this past weekend at the alumni tailgate. I had a chance to talk to him as he was walking down to the locker room before the game. First off, very nice guy. Second, he walked away as if his hip was hurting him. If that helps...

I saw him talking to Andre Reed this past weekend at the alumni tailgate. I had a chance to talk to him as he was walking down to the locker room before the game. First off, very nice guy. Second, he walked away as if his hip was hurting him. If that helps...

Bo Jackson redux?

So a follow-up question: Does this designation put him out for the season? Or, if he heals, can he comeback this season?

And someone ask if he can play LG, I think he did play Guard some last season---I think, but I could be very much wrong about that. Anyhow, if he can come back from the injury, I say give him a serious look at left guard.