SJ13 was miked up yesterday- look for him on NFL Sound FX

YoloinOhio

Didn't show that, but a must watch video for sure.

This is my formal request for Davspo, The big cat, and Curtibas thoughts on said video.

The worlds worst not true #1 wr got it done this weekend

. That being said him and woods are probably 1 and 1a after woods gets a few more games under his belt.

Go bills. 3-1 coming up

Jets and ravens r trash this year IMO...step it up Hackett and we should be just fine.

Not a true #1, just that no CB in the NFL including Revis and Sherman can cover him one on one.

Didn't show that, but a must watch video for sure.

This is my formal request for Davspo, The big cat, and Curtibas thoughts on said video.

The worlds worst not true #1 wr got it done this weekend

. That being said him and woods are probably 1 and 1a after woods gets a few more games under his belt.

Go bills. 3-1 coming up

Jets and ravens r trash this year IMO...step it up Hackett and we should be just fine.

Why should I disrupt the fiction you've created: that I think Stevie's a lousy football player and that I'd rather him not be on our team?

He seemed very focused.

Agree - all focus, and the other thing that struck me was how exhausted he was while making those plays at the end - the grunts just to make the cuts and make the catches, then doing it all over again. One thing you don't really get a true sense of while watching from up high.

Side note: Stevie hugging his wife there at the end - in a lot of the pics of EJ hugging his Dad you can see her and his son in the 13 jerseys next to him

http://www.buffalonews.com/columns/jerry-sullivan/emotions-flow-freely-on-a-feel-good-afternoon-20130916?two-bills-drive

Why should I disrupt the fiction you've created: that I think Stevie's a lousy football player and that I'd rather him not be on our team?

Drama drama drama. You made a top 10 list of why Stevie sucks including such gems as his butt shaped birthday cake that made the list.

I'm sure you like him though.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

I'm surprised at how much he doesn't say. I'd expected some trash talking, at least. He sounds like he's all business on the field.

The only time he really interacted with an opponent is after catching a short ball over the middle and nearly getting decapitated by LB Thomas Davis:

"Hey you're running way too fast boy, now c'mon!"

He seemed very focused.

Even to the point of talking to himself:

"C'mon now 13, let's help this defense out."

I think Stevie's a lousy football player and that I'd rather him not be on our team?

So then it's true what the others have been saying about you!!!

:nana:

Not a true #1, just that no CB in the NFL including Revis and Sherman can cover him one on one.

You're right. Lousy player make history as the first player to have 3 1,000 yard seasons on this team. Oh right, he dropped that pass against pitt, and NE, and Jets, and Cincy. Any others that were game changing plays?

4 losses in 7 years that you can "maybe" blame him for (other than the pitt game). Keep crapping on a guy that is good and CANT be covered.

Edited by The Wiz

I am surprised that they did not.

I was more surprised at how little he talked.

Mike & Mike's Tuesday afternoon TV show where they break down things you don't see in the highlights from each week (the show is very funny, btw) they showed the cheap shot on Stevie. It was the first time I saw it - They mentioned that since Stevie has a penchant for running his mouth that maybe he said something that would entice the DB to do that. Apparently not, or that would have made the Sound FX? Also, why no flag on that?