Got to turn the corner

bisonbrigade

I know you are, but what am I?

You know while on the subject of retorts, that whole "I'm rubber you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you" thing was never effective for the sole reason that it took too long to say.

Just another deep thought in a topic full of them.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If this team is going to turn the corner the young players have to turn into great players, Manuel, Woods, Kiko and Nigel, have to make plays. BIG Plays!!! Can we please stop the madness and kick some a$$.

Why so serious? We got these guys, well only if they are good which we will find out on Sunday.

You know while on the subject of retorts, that whole "I'm rubber you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you" thing was never effective for the sole reason that it took too long to say.

Two for flinching!

I'd like to thank everyone for a competent thread derailing...but I think we can do better. How come no one's responded with "I think, to turn the corner, we have to consistently score more points than the other team?" No one's suggested that the key to success is having Friday's practices translate to game day.

We need to turn the corner and completely derail this thread. If we're going to do that, our young posters need to turn into great posters, and have to make insults, BIG insults. Stop the madness and kick some ass, people.

I'd like to thank everyone for a competent thread derailing...but I think we can do better. How come no one's responded with "I think, to turn the corner, we have to consistently score more points than the other team?" No one's suggested that the key to success is having Friday's practices translate to game day.

We need to turn the corner and completely derail this thread. If we're going to do that, our young posters need to turn into great posters, and have to make insults, BIG insults. Stop the madness and kick some ass, people.

How can you do that when it is what it is. Dont you know it takes 2 to tango.

indeed SJBF

By post # 42 i was really wondering what the hell happened this morning around here. Being late to the festivitities as usual myself.

Ahem "For those of you that immersed yourselves in the witty banter "......, wait not that.

"For those of you who created TheIntrigueingDialogue.."

YES THAT.

Delightful. absolutely wonderful.

this.

and thanks