Boo Hoo the poor Patriots!

Gasjuggler

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anything it's totally the opposite. Plus there were reports that they were doing other things besides taping. And for some reason, Goodell decided to destroy the Spygate related evidence, which is just plain weird imo. The public didn't get the full details of what happened, and it's people like you who allow things like Spygate to be swept under the rug.

They actually played the "spygate" tapes for reporters, half the time the video was pointing at cheerleader's asses

and the other allegations piled on after the fact were proven false

oh boy!

hating on the patriots at twobillsdrive.com?

youll have better luck getting people to criticize the patriots on newenglandpatriots.com.

f*ck the patriots, honest to god, if their team plane crashed it would be the greatest day in nfl history.

You are a POS. Wishing death upon people because of a game is truly sick.

They actually played the "spygate" tapes for reporters, half the time the video was pointing at cheerleader's asses

Yeah, like I said, try reading the book, the only real investigation into the matter. Or just continue to roll out company lines. Not too hard to figure out which one you'll choose

Are they really still trying to pretend that Spygate didn't happen?

Yes, the original "phony scandal". :lol:

I'll make this as simple as I can: How many Pats fans know why 1985 is a significant year for their team?

Answer: The same # who've read the Spygate book, or have any clue of what actually happened.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

What is poor Tommy going to do. No receivers to throw to. it 's their own doing. They choose not to pay Welker. They choose not to resign Floyd and Moorhead. They choose to draft Gronk who had injury problems even in college. They choose to draft Hernandez who had character issues. They will not walk through the AFC East this year. I don't have any pity for them. Iam enjoying it.

They might suck, but they are 2-0. Until they start losing and somebody else surpasses them, you don't have much to say.

Got LINK?

You are a POS. Wishing death upon people because of a game is truly sick.

THIS^^^ welcome to my ignore list POS

They're 1-0.

We are 0-1.

They beat us last week.

So...what are you trying to say?

Their wins are luck. Sloppy play, bad decision and crap defense = luck running out. They won a field goals. Not the hi powered offense they are used to. Hoodie might actually have to do some coaching this year.

The Pats LOOK AWFUL!!!!

I did mean Woodhead, sorry about that. I was surprised how many responses are defending the Pats. As a true died in the wool Bills fan not one who is on and off the bandwagon weekly we don't get many chances to pile on the Pats. They got lucky to get a HOF quarterback in the sixth round 14 yrs ago. They may be 2 & 0 now but they are very beatable this year and I think we have a chance to do it. GO BILLS BEAT THE BLEEPING PATS!

The Pats got punished harshly because it was illegal THAT YEAR. The league released 2 memos about the rules changes (one preseason, one regular season) and BB did it anyway. I don't know if he thought there was a loophole or if he just decided to do it against the Jets yet again because of Mangini being the coach and having done it to them in practice.

Their Superbowls themselves aren't tainted despite what the uneducated think, and I'm fine with that. I'm okay with losing to a good organization or a good football team. It's better than losing to bad organizations/bad teams, and the Bills have done plenty of that too in recent memory.

Breaking news- the Pats are winning the division again this year. And the boo-hooing will be the Bills... again.

The good news- EJ Manuel does look legit. A year of football is going to make him a better QB late this season and next season.

The Pats got punished harshly because it was illegal THAT YEAR. The league released 2 memos about the rules changes (one preseason, one regular season) and BB did it anyway. I don't know if he thought there was a loophole or if he just decided to do it against the Jets yet again because of Mangini being the coach and having done it to them in practice.

Their Superbowls themselves aren't tainted despite what the uneducated think, and I'm fine with that. I'm okay with losing to a good organization or a good football team. It's better than losing to bad organizations/bad teams, and the Bills have done plenty of that too in recent memory.

Breaking news- the Pats are winning the division again this year. And the boo-hooing will be the Bills... again.

The good news- EJ Manuel does look legit. A year of football is going to make him a better QB late this season and next season.

What an incredibly misinformed post.

exactly.

the patriots gamed the league.

they cheated, they won 3 superbowls in 4 years, they got busted, they have won ZERO CHAMPIONSHIPS WITH GODS GIFT TO QUARTERBACKING SINCE THEN (eli: 2, rothlisberger: 2).

i mean, think about it: whats more beneficial to the league:

admit that the patriots cheated, the multibillion dollar organization is tainted, question bradys legacy every sunday and the results of "the greatest game on earth" for the half decade when they were cheating, and every time a discussion of the patriots comes up, cheating comes up too?

or erase it from league records and never talk about it again?

why do bills fans not get this? i know most of you are drunk idiots who arent smart enough to move away from buffalo, but good god almighty, are you really THAT f*cking stupid?

can you REALLY not see the game as a business, and realize that its in the leagues best interest to NEVER talk about the patriots cheating, ever again?

espn doesnt not talk about the patriots cheating because its a "non story", espn doesnt talk about the patriots cheating because they make hundreds of millions of dollars off their broadcast partnership with the nfl every year.

Well said.

PS: There was nothing condemning on those Watergate tapes either, Nixon told me once. Honest.

Their Superbowls themselves aren't tainted

I saw an interview by an Eagles player once, which was recorded in the locker room right after their SB against the Patsies. Forget the player, I think it was a DB, but with an almost dumbfounded look on his face, he said something along the lines of "Man, for every shift we made, they had the near-perfect adjustment. It was amazing - it was like they were in our huddle, like they knew what coverages we were going to run, where we were blitzing from. Wow, it was surreal"

I obviously paraphrased but you get the idea. I wonder if I could find it on youtube.

Really-- you mean like Jack Del Rio and Rod Marinelli each saying their headsets always malfunctioned at odd key times at Gillette? Or a team full of aging vets who seem to regain a step a la Rodney H, who got caught using HGH only because he got caught up in a sting of a pharmacy and was dumb enough to use his own name and address? Or how about the May, 2008 NYT article quoting members of the NFL Competition Committee saying it was the same one team, over and over, that they got cheating complaints about--your New England Pats*.?

Keep telling yourself whatever it takes to sleep well at night, but the full truth will eventually come out.

Before criticizing O'Leary's book, you should try reading it. Personally, I found some of the more circumstantial evidence (like the stat stuff and the lack of name coordinators/utter failure elsewhere of their coordinators) the most convincing....

Really-- you mean like Jack Del Rio and Rod Marinelli each saying their headsets always malfunctioned at odd key times at Gillette? Or a team full of aging vets who seem to regain a step a la Rodney H, who got caught using HGH only because he got caught up in a sting of a pharmacy and was dumb enough to use his own name and address?

Do you know what HGH does?

Yes and no. Would these guys be starters on another roster? I really doubt it. They trust Brady enough to make these guys good. He is giving them every opportunity too. I don't think that invalidates 1, I think it makes both true

No. Illogical.

If it doesn't matter who Brady is throwing to, then it doesn't matter. You are saying it does matter. You can't have it both ways.

These WRs aren't good. I am aware that they can get better. (Thompkins for example) However, that's not the standard that has been set.

The standard is: "It doesn't matter who is playing WR, because Brady can make them good".

We are seeing that it does matter. He has not made them better, from preseason until last night, never mind "good".

Therefore, the premise that "Tom Brady always makes his skill players good, to the point that it doesn't matter who they are" is false.

Do you know what HGH does?

Among other things it speeds the healing process, both for longer term injuries as well as from day-to-day exertion, hence why it would be pretty popular with aging and/or injured players.

BTW, I forgot to add to my list above, the Pats* being found to by the NFL have an extra frequency in their QB helmets (I personally recall ESPN reporting that at the time) and Doug Flutie's comments that he once picked up one of those helmets during a game and heard the coaches talking to the QB well beyond the NFL-mandated cutoff time....

Well said.

PS: There was nothing condemning on those Watergate tapes either, Nixon told me once. Honest.

I saw an interview by an Eagles player once, which was recorded in the locker room right after their SB against the Patsies. Forget the player, I think it was a DB, but with an almost dumbfounded look on his face, he said something along the lines of "Man, for every shift we made, they had the near-perfect adjustment. It was amazing - it was like they were in our huddle, like they knew what coverages we were going to run, where we were blitzing from. Wow, it was surreal"

I obviously paraphrased but you get the idea. I wonder if I could find it on youtube.

I think you meant Rams. I saw Kurt Warner say basically the same thing.

Among other things it speeds the healing process, both for longer term injuries as well as from day-to-day exertion, hence why it would be pretty popular with aging and/or injured players.

BTW, I forgot to add to my list above, the Pats* being found to by the NFL have an extra frequency in their QB helmets (I personally recall ESPN reporting that at the time) and Doug Flutie's comments that he once picked up one of those helmets during a game and heard the coaches talking to the QB well beyond the NFL-mandated cutoff time....

That's why I simply don't know how people can brush this stuff off, like it's no big deal. It's so frustrating. Like all cheaters, I think one day they will be fully exposed.