MNF Thread

BringBackFergy

Anyone else notice that the Eagles hurry up offense isn't as hurried as ours....yet two different Skins D linemen got "cramps" and they had to stop play.

Oops, I thought the RG3 thread was just an observation about him...if it's a game thread go ahead and merge for games 1 and 2. Thanks

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's way faster than ours. And they convert. And they don't run a draw up the middle with Shady every first and second down.

Not sure it is...there were times yesterday the coverage was still on replay and they had to come back to live action after the snap. It may appear that Philly's is faster because they are converting. We'll see.

Great throw by Vick to Celek. The guy still has a rocket arm.

Seriously, I don't see any reason why the Buffalo Bills can't have the same high octane offense results we're seeing the Eagles have tonight.

We have the players to do it just as well as them. If the Bills can somehow dial this super-fast pace stuff in and mirror what these Eagles are doing, then look out AFC.

Seriously, I don't see any reason why the Buffalo Bills can't have the same high octane offense results we're seeing the Eagles have tonight.

Because the Bills are coached by Marrone and the Eagles are coached by Chip Kelly, perhaps?

We have the players to do it just as well as them. If the Bills can somehow dial this super-fast pace stuff in and mirror what these Eagles are doing, then look out AFC.

Only difference is Vick vs. EJ...Vick has all the experience in the world. EJ will get there. He has all the tools. I remain patient. It will click this year.

RG3 lost a step or two?? Hesitant

Hmm, is it possible that Shanahan once again is allowing RG III to return to action before he is ready? If he continues to struggle, I wonder how long it will be until the call goes out to Cousins.

Until proven otherwise, you have to say that Vick is better than EJ, McCoy is better than Spiller/Freddy, and DeSean Jackson is better than Stevie.

Also Celek is better than Chandler. And the Eagles lost Jeremy Maclin for the season.

It's questionable at best whether our offensive skill guys are as good as theirs.