Did I just watch a re-run?

Was this a re-run? Haven't I seen this same game for the past 14 years? Same old, same old, only the year has changed! Until Belichick and Brady retire I think we will be seeing this same re-run over and over. I can already tell you what is going to happen when the Bills play the Pats later in the season at New England. New England will come back in the second half and score 28 unanswered points and win by three touchdowns. I have also seen that Re-run a few times. :bag::doh::worthy: Tom Brady

Was this a re-run? Haven't I seen this same game for the past 14 years? Same old, same old, only the year has changed! Until Belichick and Brady retire I think we will be seeing this same re-run over and over. I can already tell you what is going to happen when the Bills play the Pats later in the season at New England. New England will come back in the second half and score 28 unanswered points and win by three touchdowns. I have also seen that Re-run a few times. :bag::doh::worthy: Tom Brady

No, actually you didn't. You think you did. You convince yourself you did so you can write this moronic post.

PTR

You must be a new Bills fan. This is your first year, Ha? You haven't witnessed the Pats beat the Bills 22 out of their last 23 games! :thumbdown:

I know you couldn't have. You must be 12 years old. Or at least be that age mentally.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Yes!