Rookie Head Coach

Rookie Offensive Coordinator + New Offensive scheme + new staff

Rookie QB + New Offensive scheme

Rookie WR's

New Defensive Coordinator + New Defensive Scheme

No Byrd & No Gilmore

Rookie MLB + New Defensive scheme

Penalty's definitely need to be addressed !!! :bag:

Lose to one of the best teams in the NFL for the last ten years by 3 points with 9 seconds left .

So is this a good start or a bad start ? Given all i listed above if the team & rookies continues to get better or should i say more comfortable in the new schemes will the Bills evolve into a good team ?

I think given all the that the Young Bills are up against given time i will be the glass half full guy & say this was not a bad start even though it was a loss !

What say you Bills fans ???

Edited by T master

Good start but the penalties need to get cleaned up - worrisome since it was an issue throughout the preseason as well.

Other worry is that CJ looked awful - if that continues there is an issue. I don't think it will but...

Pettine wasnt perfect but boy what an upgrade - holding the Pats* down most of the game despite the offense giving them lousy situations.

Kyle Williams:

"Coach said hopefully we're going to learn from it and keep pushing and wake up better for it tomorrow," Williams said. "But it doesn't seem like it now."

"Listen, if I had a dollar for every tough one with those freaking guys," Williams said after the Bills lost their opener to the Pats, 23-21, on a late field goal. "It makes me vomit."

"This year started in March, you know?" Williams said at his locker stall in Ralph Wilson Stadium. "You go through a lot to get ready to play. Just because all of y'all said we're going to get beat by 50 and we get beat by three, that doesn't make me feel any better.

"I'm here to win. I've been here a long time. I just want to freaking win. We've got to find a way to make the plays at the end of the game."