Mario got held on huge 3rd down

r00tabaga

I get it, we lost (or Pats won...whatever) but that was a blatant hold that they converted late. Penalties were very one-sided and I really thought that was obvious. Refs love Brady. So much so that it makes me sick.

Team has some things to clean up but I loved the D and FredEx today. We could be good soon......and get more calls go our way.

I get it, we lost (or Pats won...whatever) but that was a blatant hold that they converted late. Penalties were very one-sided and I really thought that was obvious. Refs love Brady. So much so that it makes me sick.

Team has some things to clean up but I loved the D and FredEx today. We could be good soon......and get more calls go our way.

I know exactly what play you are talking about.

I was screaming at my TV.

We've been seeing this crap for years and it shows no sign of ending.

I saw some bills DBs get away with murder, it goes both ways. Bills got calls against them because they were physically outmatched and were making it obvious that they were compensating for that.

Yeah, sure you did.

The best was the play where the Bills got the first down but got a penalty for hands to the face. They show the replay and in it there are 2 Pats defenders with hands to the Bills' OL's faces.

This, I said as much in the gamethread, BS flag called on URbik on a great cacth from Freddie on 3rd down. It really pisses you off when you see thatacalled against your team when you see their OL bearhugging Kyle Williams the entire game. Call everything or don't

Last year in one of the Pats/Bills game it was something like 10 penalties for the Bills for 115 yds and 5 for the Pats for 45ish...in the first half. Don't know why it always seems so one sided in this matchup

I saw some bills DBs get away with murder, it goes both ways. Bills got calls against them because they were physically outmatched and were making it obvious that they were compensating for that.

um...ok. I only saw one that I thought was going to be called on Mckelvin that wasn't.

The best was the play where the Bills got the first down but got a penalty for hands to the face. They show the replay and in it there are 2 Pats defenders with hands to the Bills' OL's faces.

Yeah I saw that too. They showed the replay in slo mo and there was just nothing to see that remotely resembled a penalty on the Bills. Haha, same sh*t every team against these asshats

I get your point, but my issue is on the phantom illegal hands to face which didn't even happen.