Collective Bargaining Agreement

stevestojan

In general, its an agreement between the management of a company or organization and its labor force.

That's the short short answer... The longer answer involves working conditions, benefits, retirement plans, insurnance, pay scales and other stuff like that.

In terms of the NFL or NHL, its a giant working agreement between the league (owners) and the players (NFL/NHL PA).

that would be phenominal...

206500[/snapback]

Actually, there is a text-to-speech feature bundled into Windows, I believe.

Now all you need is a speech-to-text feature, so you can avoid the necessity of typing completely. It'll also keep you kiddies from misspelling those big, adult words like "phenomenal".

Actually, there is a text-to-speech feature bundled into Windows, I believe.

Now all you need is a speech-to-text feature, so you can avoid the necessity of typing completely.  It'll also keep you kiddies from misspelling those big, adult words like "phenomenal".

206506[/snapback]

that would require proper pronunciation though....

Re: Speech to text, my 1st home PC had a speech command mode in its Windoze 3.1 shell.  All my had to do was say, "Computer Start Program Excel" and the game FreeCell would start up! :w00t:  :D

206555[/snapback]

Hey, you asked it to start a program and it started one. That's good for Microsoft speech recognition. You're lucky it didn't try to send an email...