Plantar Facitis

Well, if we are looking at inflammation I know a thing or two about that as I have psoriasis and have been healing it through inflammation control...

Black seed oil(one of the most amazing compounds ever discovered), a compound called Inflammotion is very good featuring Boswellin(Boswellia extract), Curcumin specifically Meriva branded, Ursolic Acid(IL-17 inhibitor, a key to inflammatory processes),etc do wonders for inflammation...without the side effects of drugs...

Hey if I can heal myself of an "incurable" condition, he can heal himself too...currently have healed about 50% and its improving every day

Hey great job. There are many other ways besides meds to heal ourselves. Go to lef.org and find out even more of great nutrients/supplements for exactly you are saying and more. You can look them up by name and/or by condition.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have suffered from PF due to wearing Army boots for 22 years. Couple that with arthritis in the feet and ankles can make walking a real pain. Depending how severe it is for him it can range from discomfort to it feels like you are walking on shards of glass. I can't judge that man but it seems awfully fishy to me since he did not get his contract demands met.