C.J. Spiller Trending #1 on Yahoo this morning (8/28)

sds7973

What person or persons decide who is trending? And if a person is trending; well does that mean he/she will trend more? At what point does a person untrend?

The whole "trending" thing just seems stupid. It's silly nonsense to get attention. It worked cause it got my attention. Ugh.

What person or persons decide who is trending? And if a person is trending; well does that mean he/she will trend more? At what point does a person untrend?

The whole "trending" thing just seems stupid. It's silly nonsense to get attention. It worked cause it got my attention. Ugh.

Umm...isn't trending a calculation of who is getting the most mentions on twitter? I don't think it's anyone's opinion about what's cool.

No 'one' decides. Its a % of searches or mentions depending on the trend you're looking at.