A list of the Bills players who had a really solid day today...

Theisman had one good point during the telecast, which was if the Bills are going to run an uptempo offense, they better get first downs, otherwise their defense will be on the field most of the game.

Yes, and he made that point 14,000 times. I got it the first time.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rush... Circumstances

I used to have a red vinyl Hemispheres album, bought at Twin Fair for $4.99. Like an idiot, I traded it in or sold it to some smart individual when I went full force into CDs ... still sick about it.

Everyone had a bad play or two, but I liked what saw from Spiller, Lawson, Kiko, Chris White, Robert Woods, & most members of the O-line. Even Searcy looked decent/was laying the lumber before he went out w/ an injury.

Tuel looked OK, but has a Jason Garrett arm.

Edited by HankBulloughMellencamp

Theisman had one good point during the telecast, which was if the Bills are going to run an uptempo offense, they better get first downs, otherwise their defense will be on the field most of the game.

Don't give Joe too much credit...that point has been being made for over 20 years about teams who run no-huddle.

I used to have a red vinyl Hemispheres album, bought at Twin Fair for $4.99. Like an idiot, I traded it in or sold it to some smart individual when I went full force into CDs ... still sick about it.

Everyone had a bad play or two, but I liked what saw from Spiller, Lawson, Kiko, Chris White, Robert Woods, & most members of the O-line. Even Searcy looked decent/was laying the lumber before he went out w/ an injury.

Tuel looked OK, but has a Jason Garrett arm.

I have the first Rush album without Neil Peart na na and recall listening to it on am radio upon release. what the heck is a geedylee i thought.

Bills did have few moments. Kiko does look good against the BIG offensive line of Washington. Redskins really were testing LB coverage.

I would to suggest there is room for improvement in the secondary and the playcalling or the communication. looked confused a bit too often and gave up alot of plays because of assignment issues or play recognition. Shanahan did well, diryt bastard

Jay Ross and T T had decent play and good hustle. No seriously . I like these two guys .

Picked up a red Hemispheres at a garage sale last year. I'll save you the heartache and promise not to tell you what I paid for it.

I still have mine. Bought it new in like 1979 or so. My favorite song on there is La Villa Strangiato.