Bills WRs revisited.

Chris Brown just posted WR snap counts on special teams through the first two games

I posted in another thread that I think Bills keep 6 WRs and with top 4 of Stevie, Woods, Graham, and Goodwin locks leaving two spots which I think go to Easley and Hogan. The Bills seem to like Hogan considering the time he has seen with the starters and looks he gets on third downs

WR special teams snap counts thru 2 games

Name Snaps

Marcus Easley 24

Chris Hogan 16

Da’Rick Rogers 16

Marquise Goodwin 14

DeMarco Sampson 12

Robert Woods 10

Brad Smith (1 gm) 2

T.J. Graham (1 gm) 1

Brandon Kaufman 0

Edited by Max997

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Brown just posted WR snap counts on special teams through the first two games

I posted in another thread that I think Bills keep 6 WRs and with top 4 of Stevie, Woods, Graham, and Goodwin locks leaving two spots which I think go to Easley and Hogan. The Bills seem to like Hogan considering the time he has seen with the starters and looks he gets on third downs

WR special teams snap counts thru 2 games

Name Snaps

Marcus Easley 24

Chris Hogan 16

Da'Rick Rogers 16

Marquise Goodwin 14

DeMarco Sampson 12

Robert Woods 10

Brad Smith (1 gm) 2

T.J. Graham (1 gm) 1

Brandon Kaufman 0

This is a really interesting post. Interesting to see what happens in today's game. If this stays pretty much the pattern, it doesn't bode well for Kaufman as these lower down guys will have to excel on ST to make the roster. I'll keep an eye on Rogers today for sure. Thanks for posting.

Stevie-Woods-Goodwin-Graham-Smith-Easley, and if we keep 7 Hogan

I think the TE battle is very interesting too- especially if we keep 6 or 7 WRs.

Chandler is starter- then who makes it? I can't see us keeping more then 3 TEs. Lee Smith had been a good blocking TE. Gragg has big play ability. And it seems like the Bills like Dickerson, but don't know where to play him</p>

Ever watch him at Tennessee as a freshman/sophomore against soon to be probowl nfl corners? It'd answer a lot of your questions about what people see.

Evidentally, Marrone wasn't seeing the same thing. Or, probably more precisely, he was seeing too much of the bad stuff and not enough of the good stuff.

Edited by hondo in seattle