EJ Manuel WILL be ROTY

no he wont.

But we might have one here or two or three or four.

Nice thing about this year is that we have more than one potential candidate.

Consider Woods, then consider Goodwin even and my favorite is ...

Kiko Alonso.

But Manuel he has one shitton of potential doesn't he?

no he wont.

But we might have one here or two or three or four.

Nice thing about this year is that we have more than one potential candidate.

Consider Woods, then consider Goodwin even and my favorite is ...

Kiko Alonso.

But Manuel he has one shitton of potential doesn't he?

So why won't he win? Are the odds against him? Sure. The odds are against most. That doesn't mean he won't. If we make the playoffs and he's our starting QB, I think he wins hands down. Will we make the playoffs? That's another story.

So why won't he win? Are the odds against him? Sure. The odds are against most. That doesn't mean he won't. If we make the playoffs and he's our starting QB, I think he wins hands down. Will we make the playoffs? That's another story.

Because as you mentioned the odds are stacked against him. and in an unproven Offense

I dont consider us a playoff team yet and thats is usually how the ROTY gets consideration weighted in his favor .

I mentioned Alonso because i think our defense has a darned good chance to go from the basement to the roof in one season.

I mentioned Woods and Goodwin because Goodwin is going make the highlight reels ( i think ) and Woods just to round out my only real point... is that we have 4 rookies that have a very good chance of being excellent players.

I am only guessing that EJ will be compared to Luck And RG3 being a 1st round pick and will take unfair criticism from the media.

Now if the offense does take us to the playoffs.... oh boy !

Edited by 3rdand12

I guess he has just as good a chance as any other rookie does, at least heading into week 3 of the preseason.

I will say this; I am very excited about this group of young players/coaches/GM and their potential. For the first time in a long time, I truly feel like we've turned a page and have something fresh and new.

Edited by billsrcursed