[closed]Does Rogers get cut because of Easley's monster camp?

26TrapDraw

I know that talent wise Rogers has the edge on Easley but his inconsistent play (Rogers) may cost him his spot on the team. Thoughts? And who you think we keep WR wise.

SJ,TJ,woods, goodwin ,easley,hogan is my picks and if they opt to go 7 WR then maybe Rogers.

Rogers gets cut because he is inconsistent as a receiver. I have not noticed him on special teams which makes me think he has not really done a lot there either. You know Easley can make special teams plays. This guy seems like Jasper was the last couple of years in that the posters are fascinated by him, but he just doesn't show enough to stay with the team.

Rogers gets cut because he is inconsistent as a receiver. I have not noticed him on special teams which makes me think he has not really done a lot there either. You know Easley can make special teams plays. This guy seems like Jasper was the last couple of years in that the posters are fascinated by him, but he just doesn't show enough to stay with the team.

This^

I know that talent wise Rogers has the edge on Easley but his inconsistent play (Rogers) may cost him his spot on the team. Thoughts? And who you think we keep WR wise.

SJ,TJ,woods, goodwin ,easley,hogan is my picks and if they opt to go 7 WR then maybe Rogers.

I'm not sure the bolded is even necessarily true. I think the six you have looks good.

I'd cut Hogan because as far as I'm concerned he's JAG who will most likely be inactive on most weeks anyway. I'd keep Rogers over Hogan every time.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

This thread would probably work for you:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/160457-rogers-after-two-practice-games/

Thank you.