Bills vs Redskins

billsherd

dude. Thats a Very Serious herd of Buffalo headed my way. I live in Fairport NY near Pittsford. Should i be alarmed ?

I have a deep seated fear of trampling . BY large herding aminals. I mean should i get stay on the second floor till Sunday ?

I was really looking forward to the game but if i have to contend with vociferous furry horned masticators i am out of here.

Do you put these graphs up to freak out western NYers ? because you are safe ? on a major fault line that could fall into the sea at any moment ? Because its anyone guess who will win this one.

I am betting Bills make it 3-0.

hey jack since you are here abouts Why dont i have any warning points ? and how do i get some ? i am all about winning and very competitive. even though i have no game whatsoever.

ps you mods must have me listed as ignore..

Edited by 3rdand12

hey jack since you are here abouts Why dont i have any warning points ? and how do i get some ? i am all about winning and very competitive. even though i have no game whatsoever.

ps you mods must have me listed as ignore..

I'll see what I can do for you.

Since Ch.7 is on cable in Toronto I would imagine every major sports bar would have it on. It's not like there's a Leafs game to compete with and the Jays don't start till 7pm.

PTR

You are right leafs are not playing and jays will be done by 4. It's Saturday so blue jays are probably playing a afternoon game at 1.