LB Nigel Bradham Charged with Majijuana Possesion

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually that's good because your answer probably wouldn't make a hell of a lot of sense.

I would like to thank SJBF who understood me perfectly . and made a reasonable offer which you seemed to ignore .

Thanks San Jose !

Chef , i am mostly a misunderstood soul but you seemed to be lashing out at me for reasons i do not comprehend. Nor do i wish to.

Of Course I dont understand!

I just come here for the comraderie and friendship . Plus the witty banter is icing on the cake !

Sorry for any offense i caused you it certainly was not intended. And my comment about respecting the Buffalo Bills fans was not for you . I realize i cant punctuate or spell very well. Thank gosh some folks can tolerate my wanderings.

I guess we can agree to not like each other and move on.

So about Nigel , any new news people , any rumors ?

Be interesting to see who starts Saturday at Washington. We might learn a bit about Coach Marrone if Bradham starts or they start Moats or White there.

I think he is a good kid who f'd up a little and will recover . I did like him coming up in the draft and he has shown decent devlopment. Should really shine with Alonso playing the middle i bet.

Edited by 3rdand12

So about Nigel , any new news people , any rumors ?

Nope. But...I'd just like to say I'm glad his name doesn't start with, or have the letter "J" in it. Otherwise, instead of the "J Train" (suggested in a previous thread) as a name for our team, it would have been "Smokin J's !!

So that makes me happy, well sort of.

Just messin with ya, 3rd, ole buddy !!!

I would like to thank SJBF who understood me perfectly . and made a reasonable offer which you seemed to ignore .

Thanks San Jose !

Chef , i am mostly a misunderstood soul but you seemed to be lashing out at me for reasons i do not comprehend. Nor do i wish to.

Of Course I dont understand!

I just come here for the comraderie and friendship . Plus the witty banter is icing on the cake !

Sorry for any offense i caused you it certainly was not intended. And my comment about respecting the Buffalo Bills fans was not for you . I realize i cant punctuate or spell very well. Thank gosh some folks can tolerate my wanderings.

I guess we can agree to not like each other and move on.

He understood you perfectly because he must be smoking the same thing you are. I have no clue how you came to the conclusion to my two sentence post that I was holding up the Patriots as bastion of ethincs and morality. :wacko:

Edited by Chef Jim

He understood you perfectly because he must be smoking the same thing you are. I have no clue how you came to the conclusion to my two sentence post that I was holding up the Patriots as bastion of ethincs and morality. :wacko:

Now you are just playing with me right ? or trying to rile me

I was already addressing the poster by that sentence, who seemed a bit more confused than me when i continued on to my point.

Which was my serious irritation that TFE, the football expert, how he would compare in any way the values that make up the Buffalo Bills heritiage and then the fans. specifically me.

As i said i can understand why you are confused about my post because i do blather and wander and use odd words and connect words in different ways to keep it interesting for myself . i get that

I apologised already.

reread my initial post slowly just for fun.

Now here is the thing.... i always respect my elders. Initially. and nearly everyone else, until that person pokes the badger. i am very mild mannered . peaceful even in my declining years, if you will. i expect to stay that way.

So in conclusion.

You may have the last word , and please really have at it . I can assure you i will never respond to your post again in any form .

But considering for now that you are gentleman at heart , although perturbed greatly with me , you leave me be . from here on. can we shake on that and move on Dear Sir ?

now as i hope you will accept this offer i presume gracious enough .

Scold me as you wish for my failings and how i offended you specifically if you wish.

sincere regards

Eric

ps please dont insult my friends , i dont care for that one bit (see bolded)

how many bits?

not one. not one bit .

but a shave and a haircut , two bits is another story entirely :sick:

ps i just realized you might be waay to young to recall that little singsong i bastardized.

What I truly and for real mean , is that i find the comment rather offensive indeed. : )

Edited by 3rdand12

Your first sentence above seems kind of like an insult.

As to your second sentence, I had already explained it once:

He was addressing "thefootballexpert" and agreeing with you.

So in conclusion. You may have the last word , and please really have at it . I can assure you i will never respond to your post again in any form . But considering for now that you are gentleman at heart , although perturbed greatly with me , you leave me be . from here on. can we shake on that and move on Dear Sir ?

Your first sentence above seems kind of like an insult.

As to your second sentence, I had already explained it once:

He was addressing "thefootballexpert" and agreeing with you.

Ok I re-read it again for the fourth time and I think I finally get it. I was trying to figure our what te hell TFE stood for. The fact that you got that weird way of posting (even 3rdand12 admitted that) shows not only that you're both smoking the same thing but whatever it is that **** is good

Oh I'm sorry, did I insult you again?

Ok I re-read it again for the fourth time and I think I finally get it. I was trying to figure our what te hell TFE stood for. The fact that you got that weird way of posting (even 3rdand12 admitted that) shows not only that you're both smoking the same thing but whatever it is that **** is good

Oh I'm sorry, did I insult you again?

I bought a dry-aged steak from Alexander's and we grilled it for dinner tonight.

It made me think of you.

And what a jerk you are.

:nana:

• 3 weeks later...