TBD Fantasy Football League 2013

FluffHead

As noted in an earlier thread, there was a money league run through Yahoo consisting of members of this board that went very well. Last year's commissioner is unable to do it this year, so I will be running this league. If you are interested in participating, read the league description below, click the link at the bottom and register your team. Once registered, follow the directions on the league homepage to Paypal me your entry fee and reserve your spot. The league is open to any board member in good standing.

This is a 12 team, Head to Head, Live standard draft league.

The entry fee is 25$. Payment must be made to me via Paypal prior to the draft in order to reserve your spot in the league. Draft is currently set for Sunday, Sept 1 but that can be changed if need be.

There will be payouts for 1st ($175), 2nd (80$) and 3rd (45$).

6 teams make the playoffs (weeks 14/15/16)

Roster positions are as follows: QB, QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

This is a 2 quarterback league.

Standard yahoo scoring with 1 point bonuses for 40+ yard plays. Changes to scoring format could be considered as long as the majority of the league is in favor of it

Click the following link to join the league:

http://y.ahoo.it/q18YCS5b

I was in it last year and wondering if I can make a suggestion on the rosters? Rather then the two starting quarterbacks, make it like last year with only the one and then a QB/WR/RB/TE option bc it can be a little rough with 12 teams and filling the rosters

I was in it last year and wondering if I can make a suggestion on the rosters? Rather then the two starting quarterbacks, make it like last year with only the one and then a QB/WR/RB/TE option bc it can be a little rough with 12 teams and filling the rosters

I will make this change. I couldn't remember exactly how the lineup was set last season

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.