Deion Sanders speaking on Randy Moss

OnTheRocks

Deion Sanders on Randy Moss:

"Randy is the kind of dude that … he's like a beautiful woman who can't cook, doesn't want to clean and doesn't want to take care of kids. You really don't want her, but she's so beautiful that you can't let her go. But Randy, you have to take the good with the bad. Unfortunately, when the bad is bad, it's really bad, but there's so much good, you can look past it."

"Randy is the kind of dude that … he's like a beautiful woman who can't cook, doesn't want to clean and doesn't want to take care of kids. You really don't want her, but she's so beautiful that you can't let her go. But Randy, you have to take the good with the bad. Unfortunately, when the bad is bad, it's really bad, but there's so much good, you can look past it."

204417[/snapback]

Kinda like Deion Sanders!!!!

204417[/snapback]

At least we know how Sanders feel about women's roles now.

Deion is at least as big an a-hole as Randy Moss!

204432[/snapback]

Way bigger, Randy doesn't seem to feen for the spotlight the way Deion does. I doubt that when Moss is done playing that we'll be seeing him doing pregame or much else.

Let's face it, you have to be little looney to play NFL football. The history of the NFL has seen many wacked out guys. I've always liked colorful characters like Deon and Randy. I mean, c'mon, who didn't like that afro on Moss! :lol:

204875[/snapback]

Oh, we've had our share too. Cookie Gilchrist anyone?

Let's face it, you have to be little looney to play NFL football. The history of the NFL has seen many wacked out guys. I've always liked colorful characters like Deon and Randy. I mean, c'mon, who didn't like that afro on Moss! :lol:

204875[/snapback]

Sanders made it very clear. When he was at home with his family, he was Deion. When he was on the field he was NEON DEION - his act was his meal ticket!

Moss is not that smart. He is a punk and cannot turn it off.