So I hear there's some football on tonight

So far? With the number of times Miami has been hurt by poor play at the LT position, like we just saw?

Winner in FA my ass. They were able to run the ball over the right side. But that left side looks to be Jerry Hughes heaven as of today.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So far? With the number of times Miami has been hurt by poor play at the LT position, like we just saw?

Winner in FA my ass. They were able to run the ball over the right side. But that left side looks to be Jerry Hughes heaven as of today.

Are you replying to me?

I can't tell.

Are you replying to me?

I can't tell.

Sorta. Not really. How do you win in FA, if you lose Jake Long? Or, how do to you win, by losing Jake Long, and replacing him....with these guys? Who've been beaten on 8 out of 11 plays so far?

Sorta. Not really. How do you win in FA, if you lose Jake Long? Or, how do to you win, by losing Jake Long, and replacing him....with these guys? Who've been beaten on 8 out of 11 plays so far?

I hate the Dolphins and think they wasted a lot of money in free agency.

But if you were to read national NFL stuff you know how the media often equates money spent in free agency with winning the offseason.

I'm skeptical that they will improve very much.

The Dolphins lost when they drafted Long over Ryan.

Matt Moore is better than a lot of starting QBs. Miami is lucky to have him.

Orton's pretty good for a backup too.

Wow. Moore really tried to make that tackle on the INT that was bobbled by the receiver.

I hope he didn't get hurt. That's some effort for a "meaningless" game.

Seeing the Dolphins the first time on TV I have to say that there new Uniforms don't even look NFL quality. They are so bad it's hard to put into words.

Incredibly they took a bad uniform and made it even worse.

:lol:

Moore is such a polished QB.

How is it that a guy like Matt Flynn is more coveted in free agency?

I can't believe Moore re-signed with the Dolphins to be a backup.

The Dolphins lost when they drafted Long over Ryan.

Hehehe...now this is thoughtful analysis. I wonder if you are right?

I can't say. Primarily because I don't know enough about Ryan to say. I saw enough of Long to be quite pleased that he is gone.

In the end, it's only one early preseason game. But, the Dolphins can't be happy about what they've seen here today. They don't need to be depressed, but, they can't be happy. Lots of mistakes, sloppy play, and most importantly: Tannehill inaccuracy.

His first 4 practices were atrocious. Then, in their team scrimmage, he did well. But this looks more like the first 4 practices. If the reporting is to be believed.

Moore not doing himself any favors getting sacked like that.

He had two bad plays, both after the 2 minute warning.

Getting a delay of game penalty coming out of a timeout and then the red zone sack. He was out of the tackle box, he could have thrown the ball away.

That said he has a winning record (13-12) as an NFL starter and has a lifetime PER of over 80.

He's better than some starters in this league and I would say he's definitely better than Kolb.

He had two bad plays, both after the 2 minute warning.

Getting a delay of game penalty coming out of a timeout and then the red zone sack. He was out of the tackle box, he could have thrown the ball away.

That said he has a winning record (13-12) as an NFL starter and has a lifetime PER of over 80.

He's better than some starters in this league and I would say he's definitely better than Kolb.

Yea he is definitely better then kolb.

Yea he is definitely better then kolb.

Another guy like that is Shaun Hill. Hill also has a career winning percentage and a good passer rating over a good sample size.

Like Moore, Hill has played on bad teams so that makes their career success that much more impressive.

I can't believe how skinny Dion Jordan and Barkevious Mingo are.

I remember long, athletic pass rushers before but except for Aaron Maybin, no one as skinny as these guys.