Who are you personally rooting for?

stevestojan

AFC is all hated teams right now, but I hate the iggles so probobly teh Vikings until they lose.

In the AFC, it's tough since all teams are hated, but this weekend Im rooting for Indy and the Steelers.

to win the Superbowl? I think I'm with you... Indy. But really, as long as the Steelers don't win, I'll be fine with it. I live near Pittsburgh and have to hear about them every second of everyday (especially because I wear my Bills jacket everyday)... if they win, I think I will cut off my ears and stick pencils in my eyes, just so I don't have to hear these morons carry on about their "Stillers"...

Colts or Steelers. I hope the Viking make it now just to watch everyone get all worried about Moss.

Plus, I've never gotten over the NFC "dominance" and how much of a big deal everyone made over their Super Bowl streak in the 80s and 90s, so unless the Pats make the SB, I can't see rooting for the NFC.

definitely the colts...but please please someone just beat the damn patsies...

204038[/snapback]

Hear, hear....I'm with ya there. Peyton is too likable to not win it. Of course, I appreciate everything he did to help me win my first-ever fantasy football championship.

And as long as the Jets don't get a sniff of Jacksonville, I'm happy.