"What if Obama can't lead?" :o

What if Obama can't lead ? ?

Then he resorts to tactics like this:

SCOTT JOHNSON:

“There is a disturbing undercurrent in Obama’s campaign-style speech on behalf of Obamacare at the White House today.

Obama never credits opponents of the law with the substance of their criticism.

He does not attribute decent motives or good faith opposition to them.

Rather, he treats them as ‘wreckers’ (as they were deemed in the Soviet Union) guilty of destructive thought crime.”

His Community Organizer "attack everyone else's motives" approach is not new to anyone paying attention, but how pathetic is it to see that this is all he has left.

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

His Community Organizer "attack everyone else's motives" approach is not new to anyone paying attention, but how pathetic is it to see that this is all he has left.

I've been viewing a series of documentaries on Hitler recently. I laughed here in the last decade when they put the mustache on Bush's and Obama's faces. It seemed a joke. For what it is worth, Obama has incorporated many of Hitler's tactics. My personal radar detector has been rather busy lately.

I guess we will see as the 2014 elections get closer - just about every weak Republican will be facing a primary challenger, establishment Republicans will face Tea partiers and Vice-versa, it will be interesting.

Well, this was from the 2nd of August.

I guess we will see as the 2014 elections get closer - won't we? :lol: Hint: um...this was before the shutdown and before the well-predicted Obamcare meltdown.

Somehow, I don't think TEA party primary challenges will the #1 story going forward. Call me crazy.

All he has left?

Did I miss the other tactics he's tried?

LOL..........wait, you mean he lied ? ?..................nah we just never really asked him (and he must not have read about his uncle being arrested in the newspapers...............right?)

Oh, its not really a story, just throw it on that other pile of lies over there.

WH admits Obama briefly stayed with uncle

The White House confirmed on Thursday that President Obama had met his uncle, Onyango Obama, who was granted legal residency to the country this week — reversing a previous statement.

The White House had previously told The Boston Globe that the president had never met his uncle, after Onyango — referred to as Omar — was arrested in 2011 for drunk driving.

But White House press secretary Jay Carney revised that statement on Thursday, saying the press office had not actually asked the president about his relationship with his uncle before talking to the Globe in 2011.

“Back when this arose, folks looked at the record, including the president's book, and there was no evidence that they had met, and that was what was conveyed,” Carney said. “Nobody spoke to the president.”

Obama’s uncle, who had been living in the country illegally for nearly 40 years, told a deportation hearing on Wednesday that Obama briefly stayed with him at his apartment during college.

http://thehill.com/b...ayed-with-uncle

I guess it depends on what the meaning of "met" is........

Edited by B-Man

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/06/us/politics/obama-now-says-he-did-meet-his-uncle.html?_r=0

Well, this is a first, Obama lied to us!

Two years ago, White House officials told The Boston Globe that the president had never met Onyango Obama, known as Omar, Mr. Obama’s uncle. But Jay Carney, the White House press secretary, said Thursday that the 2011 statement was incorrect. In fact, the two men lived together briefly while the president was a student at Harvard Law, Mr. Carney said.

Wait, sorry. He was incorrect to us.

He can't lead, he can't get his stories straight, he can't remember where he lived, he can't remember being with family....that'a what happens when you get everything you know from newspapers.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/12/05/white-house-changes-story-says-obama-briefly-lived-with-uncle/?intcmp=latestnews

For reasons having to do with the truth, Obama has a reputation for seeking the spotlight, even when it's intended for someone else.

It's always about him....................every time

In touching tribute to Mandela, Obama posts photo of himself watching TV

by Andrew Malcolm

Last summer on his $100 million family tour of Africa, Barack Obama hoped for a priceless photo op with Nelson Mandela, the ailing freedom pioneer who went from prison cell to the presidency of South Africa in one of modern history's more remarkable national -- and personal -- transformations.

Mandela's family suggested that wasn't going to happen.

So, the Obamas did a photo op in Mandela's former prison cell. The Obama White House hastened to post one of those on Twitter Thursday as soon as word arrived of the icon's passing at 95.

Obama immediately scheduled a photo op of his own in time for the evening news. But before that he was captured in an action photograph staring at television coverage of the passing of the vaunted victor over apartheid.

And that static Obama image was then posted as the official Obama White House Photo of the Day.

http://news.investor...m#ixzz2mhtJhcOd

Obama: I’m Not Incompetent, Government Is

If those in charge of its implementation are not careful, the principal achievement of our long Obamacare saga will be to be to have reinforced conservative claims about government. As the law has gone from one disaster to another, Obama has flailed a little. He’s said “sorry” — sort of — and he’s allowed that things aren’t optimal, but he hasn’t been prepared to concede that there might be anything wrong with his management style or that this mess is ultimately owned by him. It seems that our progressive president is prepared to defend the many virtues of government right up to the point at which doing so requires admitting that he’s not very good at running things.

In his Chris Matthew interview yesterday, Obama pushed back against the idea that this was his fault. Per Politico:

“The challenge, I think, that we have going forward is not so much my personal management style or particular issues around White House organization,” Obama said. “It actually has to do with what I referred to earlier, which is we have these big agencies, some of which are outdated, some of which are not designed properly
.”

So, it’s the government’s fault, not Obama’s. It’s the design of the agencies, not Obama. Okay, fair enough.

But then why isn’t he moving to reform those agencies? He’d certainly have Republican support for that, and, as we all know, he just wants to do “what works” and he’ll “work with anyone” who agrees with him.

For reasons having to do with the truth, Obama has a reputation for seeking the spotlight, even when it's intended for someone else.

It's always about him....................every time

http://news.investor...m#ixzz2mhtJhcOd

I was thinking the other day how clear it is that Obama isn't a leader, but a follower, based on the fact that he does no single thing that he can call his own beyond signing into law a bill that few people wanted.

He is always doing things and giving speeches at places where other famous people had already done great things or given great speeches. He takes the same campaign train ride as Lincoln. He gives a speech in Osawatomie, Kansas in the same place Roosevelt gave his New Nationalism Address. He sits in the same bus as Parks, or stands in Mandela's prison cell.

Those people will be remembered for their role in history. Obama will be remembered for Obamacare.

I was thinking the other day how clear it is that Obama isn't a leader, but a follower, based on the fact that he does no single thing that he can call his own beyond signing into law a bill that few people wanted.

He is always doing things and giving speeches at places where other famous people had already done great things or given great speeches. He takes the same campaign train ride as Lincoln. He gives a speech in Osawatomie, Kansas in the same place Roosevelt gave his New Nationalism Address. He sits in the same bus as Parks, or stands in Mandela's prison cell.

Those people will be remembered for their role in history. Obama will be remembered for Obamacare.

You know what they say. Who is the only type of person absolutely guaranteed to get what they deserve?

LOL..........wait, you mean he lied ? ?..................nah we just never really asked him (and he must not have read about his uncle being arrested in the newspapers...............right?)

Oh, its not really a story, just throw it on that other pile of lies over there.

http://thehill.com/b...ayed-with-uncle

I guess it depends on what the meaning of "met" is........

Herr Obama realized he met his uncle...when he heard about it on CNN.

David Gergen, never a raging righty, calls White House management 'near malfeasance.'

David Gergen: Report on Obamacare Prep Shows 'No One in Charge' of White House

A veteran Washington adviser who has worked for four Presidents on both sides of the political aisle said that the stunning Government Accountability Report report that found President Barack Obama has not had a one-on-one meeting with Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius since the passage of Obamacare over three years ago is an indictment of the entire White House operation and shows that the Obama administration has bordered on "malfeasance."

Did The WaPo’s Greg Sargent Give Away The Game?

Journo-list Greg Sargent is worried about the White House being undermined by house democrats on Iran.

Strangely enough he seems less worried about Iran undermining the deal but it’s not like the priority is to actually stop Iran, as it was to have a “deal” that LOOKS like it stops Iran.

But hidden within that piece is an Important little tidbit that says a lot about the actual state of affairs in DC

If the GOP-controlled House passes something with the support of someone like Hoyer, it could make it harder for Senate Dems to resist pressure to act.

and THAT is the story of the democrat control of the Senate over the last 3 years. The story that the media has done its best not to tell.

Over and over the House has acted, over and over the Senate didn’t vote

When the house passed budgets the senate didn’t vote…until Obama was re-elected.

During the shutdown bi-partisan bill after bi-partisan bill passed the house and the senate didn’t vote.

Just last month the Upton Bill passed with 39 democrats voting yes, and the senate didn’t vote

The question isn’t if Reid wouldn’t win these votes, odds are he would have won most of them, but Reid isn’t worried about winning votes, he’s all about making sure no democrat has to make any decision that the American people might hold them accountable for

but bipartisan movement in the House could intensify the pressure on him to allow a vote on something the White House doesn’t want.

The end of the filibuster was sold as something necessary to allow thing to proceed in the Senate but the truth is for Democrats in general and Harry Reid & the White House in particular Senate inaction has always been a feature, not a bug.

At least as long as Barack Obama is in the White House that is.