Set your DVR's

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A 3rd "project" in the works (?)

the free campaign for the chosen dem continues............I'm sure it's all just a coincidence

But we won't be free until we force talk radio to give 'equal time' to liberals.

U no read good

Fair enough. And here I thought you were able to hold an honest discussion. Guess not.

The problem is.........he starts out with his bias already firm,

and no matter what you write, he spins it in his head, and sees what he wants to see.

If that ain't the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is, my friend. Step your game up.

Fair enough. And here I thought you were able to hold an honest discussion. Guess not.

What honest discussion?

One where you sarcastically suggest it's "shocking" that a documentary series on HIllary is made?

No one has ever suggested it was shocking.

Or

One where you claim that people are suggesting that political motives are the driving these shows RATHER than financial motives?

That's not a suggestion anyone is making. You are trying to read some kind of subtext into posts where it doesn't belong. Nothing that you quoted says anything of the sort that these shows are political RATHER than financial.

If you want an honest discussion, discuss what's been said, not what you believe some subtext suggests.

It is probably relevant that some high profile nbs news personalities have had strong words directed at nbc entrainment execs over this matter

When NBC first announced the Hillary project, Chuck Todd posted on Twitter something to the effect that "I guess everyone will wrongly assume that by NBC they mean NBC News." He was right, and unfortunately he was reminded how it's not so much that the world can't tell the difference between NBC and NBC News, but they really don't care. As he said, they see the peacock logo, and that settles it for them.

Still won't matter to NBC, because I'd be willing to bet NBC would be thrilled to get out of the news business altogether if they could and just peddle mindless TV.

It is probably relevant that some high profile nbs news personalities have had strong words directed at nbc entrainment execs over this matter

The line between news and entertainment has been so badly blurred over the past 30 years that it's hardly relevant.

What honest discussion?

One where you sarcastically suggest it's "shocking" that a documentary series on HIllary is made?

No one has ever suggested it was shocking.

True.

Or

One where you claim that people are suggesting that political motives are the driving these shows RATHER than financial motives?

That's not a suggestion anyone is making. You are trying to read some kind of subtext into posts where it doesn't belong. Nothing that you quoted says anything of the sort that these shows are political RATHER than financial.

Then tell me what this poster is attempting to say, Joe. Please. I'm listening.

Been living under a rock since 2008? It has nothing to do with financials. CNN and NBC's ratings have tanked since Obama took office way back when. They care much more about their "elite" street-cred (ie politics) than financials. CNN and NBC's movies will no doubt be "love letters" to the next democratic presidential nominee. They're clearly doing this to help Hillary and for the adulation and prestige of the NYC, DC and LA types. I don't see how you can even argue this point.

Please tell me again how wrong I am.

True.

Then tell me what this poster is attempting to say, Joe. Please. I'm listening.

Please tell me again how wrong I am.

Notice that poster wrote that after I started discussing the point of politics vs financials with you.

At the point you made your initial statement about politics over financials, no one in the thread had suggested that

I thought the RNC guy Reince Prebus or whatever, said that if they ran this, they can forget about hosting debates in 2016, and that NBC/CNN has a problem now.

Seems reasonable to me. If you are going to act as a propaganda network(which NBC most certainly has), why should the RNC dignify you?

Of course, that's like waiting for CNN's fat ass Crawley to apologize, to this day, for involving herself in the last debates, and being completely wrong.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Notice that poster wrote that after I started discussing the point of politics vs financials with you.

At the point you made your initial statement about politics over financials, no one in the thread had suggested that

Other than the these three posts you mean, right?

Yeah, don't forget the Motion Picture that is also being planned (for release in the fall of 2016 )

nothing really new here, the media will push for their favorite in every way possible........just as in 2008 & 2012

The All-Hail-Hillary Movies

Get ready for Hollywood’s love letters.

Clearly this post has more to do with politics than financials, no?

A 3rd "project" in the works (?)

the free campaign for the chosen dem continues............I'm sure it's all just a coincidence

Is the coincidence he's referring to the financial windfall that will be reaped or the political one?

Hmm... starting to see a trend here....

I remember the left going nuts when Arnold was scheduled to be a guest on Leno's show in the weeks prior to the election in california.

Why reference this instance at all? Is it not inherently political?

Again, Joe, please tell me how I'm wrong.

Other than the these three posts you mean, right?

Clearly this post has more to do with politics than financials, no?

Is the coincidence he's referring to the financial windfall that will be reaped or the political one?

Hmm... starting to see a trend here....

Why reference this instance at all? Is it not inherently political?

Again, Joe, please tell me how I'm wrong.

Even though your mind is already made up I'll give it a try.

None of those previous post suggested that politics played a more important role than financials.

I've never argued that there weren't political motivations for this. I'm disagreeing with your strawman the political motivations were more important than financial motivations. You made that assumption based on your dislike for their posts. They never actually said it.

Even though your mind is already made up I'll give it a try.

None of those previous post suggested that politics played a more important role than financials.

I've never argued that there weren't political motivations for this. I'm disagreeing with your strawman the political motivations were more important than financial motivations. You made that assumption based on your dislike for their posts. They never actually said it.

Joe, you're fighting a battle no one else is fighting... and somehow losing it. You're the one who's inserted the adverb into this debate. The first posts in the thread are all up in arms (either mockingly or not) about the fact that the MSM is pushing their political agenda on the people through these Hillary docs.

My point the entire time has been that outlook is ridiculous and false and short-sighted. The people who are funding these docs, the people who will profit off these docs, are by in large CONSERVATIVE in nature and politics. And their motives are NOT primarily political but rather financial. You have to look at the big picture...

Joe, you're fighting a battle no one else is fighting... and somehow losing it. You're the one who's inserted the adverb into this debate. The first posts in the thread are all up in arms (either mockingly or not) about the fact that the MSM is pushing their political agenda on the people through these Hillary docs.

My point the entire time has been that outlook is ridiculous and false and short-sighted. The people who are funding these docs, the people who will profit off these docs, are by in large CONSERVATIVE in nature and politics. And their motives are NOT primarily political but rather financial. You have to look at the big picture...

For someone that's supposedly good at writing you haven't made that point until just now. Up until now you've just been saying that political gain wasn't more important than financial gain, which outside of that one post after our discussion began, no one else said.

But now that you seem to have a decent point, please let me know who is profiting from the NBC mini series about Hillary.

For someone that's supposedly good at writing you haven't made that point until just now. Up until now you've just been saying that political gain wasn't more important than financial gain, which outside of that one post after our discussion began, no one else said.

But now that you seem to have a decent point, please let me know who is profiting from the NBC mini series about Hillary.

Do a google search on who owns NBC.

Do a google search on who owns NBC.

Hehe...and while you're googling that, google who didn't pay any corporate taxes 2 years ago at all, who has been buddy-buddy with the Obama admin from day 1, 2004, and who has been propping this incompetent up on their airwaves since then as well.

Dude...going here? Not a good plan for you.

Hehe...and while you're googling that, google who didn't pay any corporate taxes 2 years ago at all, who has been buddy-buddy with the Obama admin from day 1, 2004, and who has been propping this incompetent up on their airwaves since then as well.

Dude...going here? Not a good plan for you.

tense.gif