Pitta out = Week 4 win

With Dennis Pitta out, along with all the other changes in Baltimore this offseason, I think this increases the chances of a Bills win against Baltimore. Pitta had a good regular season last year and then a great port season. He is a very good tight end. Baltimore will still be formidable... Also curious to see how Marrone uses TE in his scheme. Baltimore and NE use them effectively and are a big part of offense.

Let's worry about week 1.

while I agree with BuffaloFood (hey, how about that, I really do like Buffalo Food, you got me) I have also thought the Ravens would be paper this season because of their changes. Between Ed Reed and Ray Lewis leaving, they are already missing major parts of their defense and the leaders from the last xx years.

Ive felt the same thing about the Pats as well. Losing Welker, Hernandez, and possibly Gronk this season (at least game 1) they have lost 70% of their offense from a year ago. Tom Nrady is great, but who the hell is he gonna throw it to?

I know it all depends on how well we pick up the new system, and how well the QB (regardless if its Kolb or Manuel) plays. But I definitely like our chances more when those teams play without their star players. Never a bad thing.

With Dennis Pitta out, along with all the other changes in Baltimore this offseason, I think this increases the chances of a Bills win against Baltimore. Pitta had a good regular season last year and then a great port season. He is a very good tight end. Baltimore will still be formidable... Also curious to see how Marrone uses TE in his scheme. Baltimore and NE use them effectively and are a big part of offense.

Ravens have the look of a Super Bowl hangover team. They lost too many good players and emotional leaders. Their receiving corps of Torrey Smith and Jacoby Jones with no Tight End doesn't scare anybody. Their defense lost Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Paul Kruger, and Dannell Ellerbe. I see a third place finish in the AFC North behind Cincinnati and Pittsburgh.

Ravens have the look of a Super Bowl hangover team. They lost too many good players and emotional leaders. Their receiving corps of Torrey Smith and Jacoby Jones with no Tight End doesn't scare anybody. Their defense lost Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Paul Kruger, and Dannell Ellerbe. I see a third place finish in the AFC North behind Cincinnati and Pittsburgh.

Agreed. The middle of that defense was gutted. Middle linebacker and both safeties gone. Not to mention the experience and leadership that Lewis and Reed brought.

GO BILLS!!!

They won't finish behind the Steelers--a team spinning its wheels. Flacco is currently the best QB in that division (easily). Lewis was playing on fumes (and really, the team won't suffer without his "leadership"--I'm sure some of those guys were tired of that act and a new, more natural leader will emerge).

With few exceptions, if you have a decent athlete, TE is a position in which a coach can make something out of nothing (look at Chandler), so Pitta, a one year star, can probably be replaced.